Pruitt Approval Rating

How has your approval rating for Pruitt changed from his hire date until now? How has it changed fro

• Total voters

Enki_Amenra

Wanna Bet?
How has your approval rating for Pruitt changed from his hire date until now? How has it changed from this year's preseason until tonight?

Pruitt is on borrowed time, the extension was a mistake and in 2 year we will be looking for a new coach. He should be fired this year but due to financial issues he won't. The absolute best we can hope for is he takes a DC job in the NFL or something.

How has your approval rating for Pruitt changed from his hire date until now? How has it changed from this year's preseason until tonight?

Hit me after the tenth game. The first 5 games this season have sucked. But Pruitt had a horrendous start last year and went 7-1 down the stretch. I won't make a judgement on the guy for the season grade until season is over. I do think he's close to a warm seat if he don't shake things up on offense like he did last year.

Since the division is out of reach, we have to play for next year and the future. Since JG is not a solution for UT after 5 games into his second year with one OC, its clear that Pruitt needs to play the future game and get Bailey or Maurer ready. the lack of spring camp and early non conference games prolly made Bailey the biggest casualty to Covid in terms of football sense.

I always described myself as cautiously optimistic about his hiring. The optimism disappeared last September. Now it’s just an acceptance that he’s not a very good coach and we’re going to have another coaching search in the near future.

headphone-poop-emoticon-character-cartoon-vector-illustration-98549135.jpg

Pruitt is on borrowed time, the extension was a mistake and in 2 year we will be looking for a new coach. He should be fired this year but due to financial issues he won't. The absolute best we can hope for is he takes a DC job in the NFL or something.
The extension will actually get Phil fired.

VN Store

Back