Prozac Nation Is Now United State of Xanax

Cannibus can grow wild and would cut out Big Pharma's profit machine.

yeah, I am generally against weed, but the last excuse they gave was straight up bullspit. they straight up said it was because they couldn't reproduce it in a lab.

Youve been on the same dose for 16 years? I was always told you built up a tolerance for it. I suppose perhaps if you dont take it regularly, like twice a day.

I thought I would be too, but I feel fine with it as is . I rarely drink, so the Dr is fine with prescribing it for me.

I take two mgs of klonopin which is about 20 xanex a day. Depends on your body I guess. When I came off it was the worst experience. Luckily they have me hooked and I am somewhat sane.

I think people might not be giving you good info. It's pretty much just like taking a totem pole of xanax. Should take longer to kick in and last a bit longer, but that's about it.

"Benzodiazepine equivalency tables state that 0.5mg of alprazolam (Xanax) is approximately equivalent to 0.5mg clonazepam (Klonopin)."

Maybe Bigdaddy sees this and chimes in.

I'm a firm believer that all addicts develop their own drug of choice. Alcohol to nicotine sugar or Xanax. The price of said choice shouldn't stop anyone from being able to be a productive person.

yeah, I am generally against weed, but the last excuse they gave was straight up bullspit. they straight up said it was because they couldn't reproduce it in a lab.

The real problem with weed being legalized is that the DEA/FDA won't approve it without studies proving that it has an indication..but no one will pay for billion dollar clinical trials because they can't patent it. We do have Marinol it's indicated for nausea for chemo patients and weight gain in HIV patients.
http://www.rxlist.com/marinol-drug.htm

The real problem with weed being legalized is that the DEA/FDA won't approve it without studies proving that it has an indication..but no one will pay for billion dollar clinical trials because they can't patent it. We do have Marinol it's indicated for nausea for chemo patients and weight gain in HIV patients.

That is a load of garbage.

Reactions: 1 person

It's the truth, but it's a load of garbage.

Looks like the FDA is targeting Opana ER now, about time. They can come up with all of the anti-abuse tech they want and pillbillies WILL find a way to shoot it.

"Pain" clinics should be shut down, or renamed to addiction management clinics. You are better off suffering for 6 months than taking any opiate for 6 months if you have an injury.

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like the FDA is targeting Opana ER now, about time. They can come up with all of the anti-abuse tech they want and pillbillies WILL find a way to shoot it.

"Pain" clinics should be shut down, or renamed to addiction management clinics. You are better off suffering for 6 months than taking any opiate for 6 months if you have an injury.

You are a freaking moron. You don't suffer chronic mind numbing pain like me, and millions of others do. Thanks for helping demonize it some more smart guy. Legitimate patients shouldn't be made to suffer needlessly just because a lot jackasses like to get high.

Reactions: 2 people
It was on Kentucky about 1995? Or close to there. I was driving from Danville Kentucky, and ran smack into the storm as the tornado was touching down. I went around a curve off a hill (on back roads), and boom. My gf's uncle lived in Harrodsburg, and I got a ride to there. When I saw it I hit my brakes, then hydroplaned off the road and wrecked. Right before it all happened there was a field of cows running the opposite way I was going. I never will forget thinking that was the weirdest thing I'd ever seen.

Lol
When animals flee in a group they're usually followed by a predator, a tornado, an earthquake, or Godzilla. Only one of those won't be a problem for someone driving a car.

You are a freaking moron. You don't suffer chronic mind numbing pain like me, and millions of others do. Thanks for helping demonize it some more smart guy. Legitimate patients shouldn't be made to suffer needlessly just because a lot jackasses like to get high.

Oh screw you with your insults. Sorry you have real pain. Most of the clinics around here are nothing more than prescription scribblers for addicts. You have $300 or so for a visit and they will hook you up with whatever you need.

Weed will likely be legalized in all 50 states in the next 10 years if I had to guess. The number of states legalizing it continues to grow.

Oh screw you with your insults. Sorry you have real pain. Most of the clinics around here are nothing more than prescription scribblers for addicts. You have $300 or so for a visit and they will hook you up with whatever you need.

It really isnt any of your business.

Reactions: 2 people
Weed will likely be legalized in all 50 states in the next 10 years if I had to guess. The number of states legalizing it continues to grow.

problem is employers will still drug test for it and fire anyone that fails the test

Screw you, and society at largest with your generalizations that penalize and humiliate people, who just want to be able to have some semblance of quality of life. I shouldn't have made it personal, but it is with me.

problem is employers will still drug test for it and fire anyone that fails the test

It depends. If if becomes a medical thing where a prescription is required, and if you have a prescription, by HIPAA laws the testing agency can't report a positive test. The results are changed to reflect a passed test for that drug. I've had employees so stoned on pills that they could barely stand, sent them for a drug test and they pass. Drug test are about useless for prescription meds anymore.

Probably but the issue there is that state laws can't be more lenient than fed law. I have no idea why the DEA hasn't enforced that.

Probably but the issue there is that state laws can't be more lenient than fed law. I have no idea why the DEA hasn't enforced that.

It's probably gonna end up like obscure laws from 100 years ago. Like, "you can't carry a duck into a grocery store after 6pm".

Pot will still be illegal. Nobody will care or enforce.

Doubt it. I doubt some southern states ever legalize it. Tennessee included. Alcohol and tobacco rule these states. Aside from that, Jeff Sessions hates marijuana and wants to increase penalties.

VN Store

Back