Protesters are now going to residential areas. Just a matter of time

Uh huh. Poor, poor, innocent group, just walking to Sunday School when the mean old home owners just burst out and drew down on them for no good reason. Boo hoo. Poor folks. Pass the Kleenex and let's all hold a vigil.

Like I said, playing the victim. Ironic considering your posts the past few pages.

You lost the narrative. Drop back and punt.

He’s gone from being obtuse about it last night to adding a heavy dose of deflection tonight.

This dude is a lib
EbuOg5BWsAUuqJG

“Was” may be a more accurate description after the Democrat rioters encounter this weekend and the liberal backlash they’re getting.😂😂

One thing I’ll give these riots credit for is creating more Republicans and non voting Democrats each and every day that they continue.

You mean the Central West End Gangstas in St Louis? Casper Milquetoast in a pink shirt, topsiders and a rifle. And ole Bonnie Parker with him trying to figure out which end of the pistol to hold. Yeah, they looked ready to go. 😂😂 Almost as scary as that 80 year old putz in the Trump golf cart parade at the Florida old folks home yelling “White Power, White Power”. Those Rambos provided my laugh for the day. Need more of those. Keep ‘em coming.

Roflmao...you’re exactly the internet type that is turning fine upstanding voting and donating Democrats away from the Party. Bravo!!

Reactions: StarRaider
I would be way more scared of her waving that little pistol around than I would him and that big scary black weapon of war ... just sayin .
Hiden'Lyin'O'Biden says that scary black weapon is an AR14 responsible for killing 150 million people!

Reactions: Bigun
Hiden'Lyin'O'Biden says that scary black weapon is an AR14 responsible for killing 150 million people!

People need to learn how to identify the dangerous one in the situation . The guy standing still holding the rifle in a lowered position and shouting , isn’t the one I’d focus on . The chick that’s pacing back and forth like a caged tiger , and waving that pistol around ..her anxiety level is through the roof , once she started shooting she would empty the whole clip and spray everybody like a shotgun . She’s not in control of that firearm , I’m just glad nobody tried to take it like they said they was going to .

Last edited:
Much like the delusion that heard "we are marching in both cities and suburbs" and turned it into "they're coming to blow up your neighborhoods!!!! Shoot them!!!"
If they come to protest in someone's neighborhood would it really be unreasonable for someone to fear destruction of their property or bodily harm? There are literally dozens of examples in a months time if these fears being realized. In fact these instances have happened with much more frequency than police killing people but fear of being killed by police is legitimate but these are not? Your whole argument falls apart with little scrutiny.

If they come to protest in someone's neighborhood would it really be unreasonable for someone to fear destruction of their property or bodily harm? There are literally dozens of examples in a months time if these fears being realized. In fact these instances have happened with much more frequency than police killing people but fear of being killed by police is legitimate but these are not? Your whole argument falls apart with little scrutiny.

They looked like idiots. Tell me she wasn't about to blow her face off and he probably didn't know where the safety was.

Same city and likely some of the same "peaceful" protesters....

Find me dozens of examples of protestors attacking residences, I'll wait.

Find me dozens of examples of protestors attacking residences, I'll wait.
Not a stretch. These are the exact same thugs you encourage and root on and the ones who are part of a movement who have threatened they are coming to the suburban neighborhoods. So keep saying it won't happen, then when it does, get your other excuses ready........just feel the peacefulness.......

The person who writes for fools is always sure of a large audience.
No response to shooting at a car having the audacity to try and drive down the street or I'm assuming since you are lefty you are good with violence since that is the Democrats platform. Always has been.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Not a stretch. These are the exact same thugs you encourage and root on and the ones who are part of a movement who have threatened they are coming to the suburban neighborhoods. So keep saying it won't happen, then when it does, get your other excuses ready........just feel the peacefulness.......

That's a statue site, not some random person's house...but sounds like you already knew that

That's a statue site, not some random person's house...but sounds like you already knew that
Different venue, same protesters. Only difference is the homeowners didn't do anything violent. The protesters have/will/and will continue to murder and loot until they are stopped. It's only a matter of time especially with you cheering it on.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Different venue, same protesters. Only difference is the homeowners didn't do anything violent. The protesters have/will/and will continue to murder and loot until they are stopped. It's only a matter of time especially with you cheering it on.

Or, get this, they generally go after stores and statues and aren't coming to snatch you out of your home just because you saw them walk nearby

b16d30d4c372b072e68e1b8940b28c57.jpg

Straight out of a Tarantino flick.

Meet 'Ken and Karen'. They're personal injury attorneys. Donald Trump thought it'd be smart to retweet the video of them pointing their semi-automatic machine gun and pistol at the black protesters walking by their house.

Make America Great Again...

Vote the Orange Racist Idiot out of office in November.

View attachment 289635

Straight out of a Tarantino flick.

Meet Ken and Karen. They're personal injury attorneys. They're white, rich and hate black people. Donald Trump thought it'd be smart to retweet the video of them pointing their semi-automatic machine gun and pistol at the black protesters walking by their house.

Make America Great Again...

Vote the Orange Racist Idiot out of office in November.
Scroll back a couple of pages you clueless rube they are Democrat donors 😂

VN Store

Back