Protesters are now going to residential areas. Just a matter of time

I'm aware. Cleaning out a store that happens to have a residence above it is not a strong justification for the premise that they are coming to attack you in your random suburban house
Eventually the stores run out of stuff to steal. Not like those criminals will suddenly stop their actions

Eventually the stores run out of stuff to steal. Not like those criminals will suddenly stop their actions

Yeah, just like every other protest involving looting throughout our history, it will devolve into a full-on war in America's suburbs...wait

Keep reaching. People aren't living in the actual stores and the intent isn't to go wreck residences
Again, then why are they going through neighborhood chanting threats? Some idiots put a guillotine outside of Jeff Bezos house.

Let's rearrange the races and say someone puts a burning cross in front of a Lebron's mansion but not on his property......just nothing I imagine?

Yeah, playing loud music and walking down the street chanting aren't attacks. Is that a serious rebuttal?

Several have stated the reasons for taking from stores, everyone knows about the statues, but no one is advocating for people to go systematically blow up houses. It is some completely invented, fear-mongering slippery slope garbage, just like how we will forget all of history if some statues go away

Well at least they got a reason. Lol.

OK, show me these dozens of homes getting attacked then
I really thought you'd have given up by now.
That mob had already shown they were OK with vandalizm when they tore open the gate. We only see the protesters video because they've been so emboldened that they can do no wrong according to the MSM. They had already trespassed on the couple's property, and continued to trespass on the private street. Something caused the couple to go get their arms and come outside, where they were provoked. At that point one of the protester realized this was not your mousy, cowering couple and that the woman was ready to go. No there was not any vandalism or mayhem, because the crowd, or at least some of them knew they had someone watching guard that didn't have only rubber bullets and pepper spray.

Reactions: Bigun and Y9 Vol
Again, then why are they going through neighborhood chanting threats? Some idiots put a guillotine outside of Jeff Bezos house.

"Eat the rich" is more of a meme than a threat, honestly. People are looking for reasons to engage in this fantasy of a Republican-BLM armed conflict. Why would protests be confined to downtown areas?

Let's rearrange the races and say someone puts a burning cross in front of a Lebron's mansion but not on his property......just nothing I imagine?

An "Eat the rich" chant is a burning cross? People can't be this fragile

I'm aware. Cleaning out a store that happens to have a residence above it is not a strong justification for the premise that they are coming to attack you in your random suburban house
Hey Nash, since i am DIRECTLY asking you, did you ever come up with an answer of if historical monuments to Mohammed should be torn down?

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
"Eat the rich" is more of a meme than a threat, honestly. People are looking for reasons to engage in this fantasy of a Republican-BLM armed conflict. Why would protests be confined to downtown areas?

He said a guillotine...keep up..is that worse or better than a noose? or a burning cross?

I'll answer in the thread where this question actually makes sense
17fc89da63b8a1e2cee12b5574ec0b58.jpg

Except this time they're already there.

Are you condemning this behavior? Sure seems like you have a soft spot for these criminal acts

Am I saying we should be waving guns at people for chanting and breaking a gate? Nah

What is the point of that particular chant?

Taking the literal meaning off the dinner table.

Am I saying we should be waving guns at people for chanting and breaking a gate? Nah
Seems you're struggling to actually discuss the subject. It's ok to call a looter a thief and criminal

If a mob is tearing down the barrier of entry into my private neighborhood then some awareness is warranted. I may not be on the front porch but my guns, if they hadn't been lost to a tragic sailing accident, would not be far away. My wife also might have one , if they hadn't been lost to a tragic sailing accident.

He said a guillotine...keep up..is that worse or better than a noose? or a burning cross?
Since the French Revolutionaries used it (all for the sake of "Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité," of course), I'm guessing the answer to that question is that it is better than either.

VN Store

Back