Protesters are now going to residential areas. Just a matter of time

Honestly they're probably in more danger from each other than the protesters.

But lets be honest, they don't know that. All they've seen is the escalated chaos, the verbal threats and the moxie for these group to try to take what they want that infiltrate the peaceful protesters. This group is the fringe elements of the protests.

Says the guy blurring the conversation with "Zimmerman".

And your "victimhood" schtick sounds incredibly stupid when you're playing the victim because a man and his wife stood on their own private property with guns after a mob kicked in the gates to their neighborhood.

Calling them dumbasses escalating a situation because they’re scared of their own shadow isn’t “playing the victim”

You can't be serious? If that guy didn't show up with that gun I'd bet there was a 98.9% chance that house would have ended up looted and torched!

Like all the other houses in that neighborhood that got looted and torched, right? They were walking PAST the guy’s house and it’s obvious

Like all the other houses in that neighborhood that got looted and torched, right? They were walking PAST the guy’s house and it’s obvious
That was the first house they came too.

Likely that gave them pause that their not in the hood anymore.

Calling them dumbasses escalating a situation because they’re scared of their own shadow isn’t “playing the victim”
Sure it is. You're calling people out in here for supposedly "playing the victim" while trying to paint the trespassing mob--who broke down private property to get there--as the victims because a well-to-do couple stood in the yard they bought, holding guns they bought.

That's a hella barrel of dumb.

And it doesn't appear that they escalated anything, since the mob moved on, the couple went inside afterward.

Reactions: jp1
Sure it is. You're calling people out in here for supposedly "playing the victim" while trying to paint the trespassing mob--who broke down private property to get there--as the victims because a well-to-do couple stood in the yard they bought, holding guns they bought.

That's a hella barrel of dumb.

And it doesn't appear that they escalated anything, since the mob moved on, the couple went inside afterward.

I’m “trying to paint” the protestors as protestors who were walking down a (omg PRIVATE!!) street and chanting, when two idiots decided to run out and wave guns around. But that’s literally what happened, so doesn’t require much “painting”

I’m “trying to paint” the protestors as protestors who were walking down a (omg PRIVATE!!) street and chanting, when two idiots decided to run out and wave guns around. But that’s literally what happened, so doesn’t require much “painting”

Uh huh. Poor, poor, innocent group, just walking to Sunday School when the mean old home owners just burst out and drew down on them for no good reason. Boo hoo. Poor folks. Pass the Kleenex and let's all hold a vigil.

Like I said, playing the victim. Ironic considering your posts the past few pages.

You lost the narrative. Drop back and punt.

Reactions: jp1
We don't have any Hitler statues, nor any schools with an Adolf Hitler School of Business. Have we forgotten about WWII, or is he one of the most well-known figures in human history?

Once again, the idea that a statue of a racist is the singular key to preserving our history is unfathomably dumb. I haven't seen any single person advocate for erasing all wars from history classes, so link or your logical reasoning skills are trash.
Are you going to defend this?

George Washington statue toppled by protesters in Portland, Oregon

George Washington Statue in Baltimore Defaced With Red Paint

George-Washington-statue-vandalized.jpg

Uh huh. Poor, poor, innocent group, just walking to Sunday School when the mean old home owners just burst out and drew down on them for no good reason. Boo hoo. Poor folks. Pass the Kleenex and let's all hold a vigil.

Like I said, playing the victim. Ironic considering your posts the past few pages.

You lost the narrative. Drop back and punt.

Point me to the instant when those homeowners were in any danger whatsoever or the above is all empty posturing

(And I don’t mean when they pointed their own guns at each other)

Point me to the instant when those homeowners were in any danger whatsoever or the above is all empty posturing
Why were they protesting in a private, gated community without permission? What were the goals of the protest? Why did they destroy the gate to gain access to the private community?

Just like an illegal alien, who may just want to work and provide for their family, you can’t excuse or forgive the illegal act that got them here.

Posturing? Pointing out that you're playing the victim as you play the freaking victim while denying doing so? lol

Keep trying.

“You’re playing the victim saying the guy pulled his gun for no reason. This mob was dangerous, not Sunday School kids”

“OK when did they put anyone in danger?”

“...lol stop playing the victim”

“You’re playing the victim saying the guy pulled his gun for no reason. This mob was dangerous, not Sunday School kids”

“OK when did they put anyone in danger?”

“...lol stop playing the victim”

You want to turn this into a debate about whether they were victims because you know you'll lose the one about whether you've been trying to make them victims. Get out of here with that.

You are what you were moaning about. Either get used to it or change.

The most beautiful irony in this is saying this couple were dumbasses for taking up arms to protect themselves when a mob broke into their neighborhood, and that mob is part of a movement to defund police departments, thus putting more pressures on the average citizens to protect themselves from perceived dangers.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't rally for less police and then get your feelings hurt when people take up arms to protect themselves from mobs.

You want to turn this into a debate about whether they were victims because you know you'll lose the one about whether you've been trying to make them victims. Get out of here with that.

You are what you were moaning about. Either get used to it or change.

That’s not what I’m trying to do but your first paragraph makes me laugh, because yes, if someone IS a victim, you don’t really need to argue about “making them out to be” one. You are painting this as misdirection when it should be the most obvious thing ever

That’s not what I’m trying to do but your first paragraph makes me laugh, because yes, if someone IS a victim, you don’t really need to argue about “making them out to be” one. You are painting this as misdirection when it should be the most obvious thing ever

Laugh all you want.

The fact of the matter is that proclaiming who is a victim here will be highly subjective. It would make just as much sense to say that the mob was trespassing, and the couple did nothing wrong (or to the mob) by standing on their property, with their property, telling the mob to leave them alone.

You're just claiming that your subjective opinion isn't subjective, or is a better subjective opinion than the one you wrote this about.

This is, again, the whiniest and weakest attempt at victimhood on here in quite some time. Overzealous neighborhood watchman doesn’t like the protests and decides to run around waving guns over street signs, and now he’s a poor poor victim

Laugh it up. I guess you must think your self loathing is funny, because you're dealing out some pretty weak attempts at victimhood yourself.

Laugh all you want.

The fact of the matter is that proclaiming who is a victim here will be highly subjective. It would make just as much sense to say that the mob was trespassing, and the couple did nothing wrong (or to the mob) by standing on their property, with their property, telling the mob to leave them alone.

You're just claiming that your subjective opinion isn't subjective, or is a better subjective opinion than the one you wrote this about.

To an extent, sure, but I'm also arguing that

A. Look, they did nothing to this couple, nothing happened to the other houses they passed, they were going to the mayor's house and nothing happened to that house either

is stronger evidence that the couple was overreacting than

B. They BROKE A GATE!!! Private street!!! And look at this protest in Wisconsin!

is evidence that their reaction was appropriate

To an extent, sure, but I'm also arguing that

A. Look, they did nothing to this couple, nothing happened to the other houses they passed, they were going to the mayor's house and nothing happened to that house either

is stronger evidence that the couple was overreacting than

B. They BROKE A GATE!!! Private street!!! And look at this protest in Wisconsin!

is evidence that their reaction was appropriate
No. No it's not.

Next bitch and moan, while you bitch and moan about people bitching and moaning?

VN Store

Back