Props to Swain

kiddiedoc

Renaissance Man
Staff member
How 'bout some props to Jason Swain? It's amazing how every game, we have somebody step up and make plays when we need 'em. Ainge was rattled, had a couple tipped and dropped, but he found a "go-to" guy tonight. Hats off, damn fine game.

Attachments

• Swain_catch_2_small.jpg
    Swain_catch_2_small.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
The man was a veritable stud on the field today. Props. We have such an awesome recieving team... The only that's kept teams guessing more is USC's.

Yep, Swain stepped up. Glad one of our WRs did, Tony Brown had a couple of drops, and Ainge wasn't at his best. Also, our rushing game sure was unimpressive. Still can't believe we won with 195 yards of offense.

Jason "Nitwit" Swain certainly stepped it up. Thanks to the real nitwit for providing him with some added motivation.

Attachments

• tommy_target1.JPG
    tommy_target1.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
:eek:lol: :dlol: :eek:lol: :dlol:

I hadn't even heard about the "nitwit" shenanigan until SportsTalk this morning. That's freaking awesome. Maybe someone in Alabama will take it to heart that the lawyer a-hole lit a fire in Swain and will shut that idiot up! :bash:

Again, too bad that such a classic rivalry has to be overshadowed. . . .

Swain was the man. He fought hard for every yard after the catches.

It seems like every game one of our WR's steps up and makes some big plays, but it is usually one or the other. I can't wait until Ainge and all of the WR's get on the same page! With the talent that we have, why don't we put 4 of them on the field to spread out the defense some. Then we could run draws with the RB's. Sometimes I think that our offense is very simple and predictable. But great game last night. I am proud of our Vols!

Playing an offense with four recievers out at this point in E's career is just begging for disaster. Only for the third and longs, buddy.

Gallion is pissed, and I love it. I also was proud that at halftime, the Bama fans booed Fulmer, and the Vol fans cheered loudly after they booed.

It's really great since he is one of their own. You know they would love to have him as well as Sears and Allen.

VN Store

Back