Proof God Is A Vols Fan...

ninerplaya57

1. Myles coming here because of a "dream" he had after praying :)
2. Getting Nuke Away From Florida :eek:lol:
3. Getting Teague Away From Florida :birgits_giggle:
4. A little 5 star recruit we got outta nowhere..... :unsure:
Janzen Jackson :yes:
5. Put it all together and you have the Vols beating Florida next year with the "Best Secondary in the Country" shutting down Tebow and us throwing all damn day to Nuke!!!! :thumbsup:
7. CLK Just May Have Shutup Those Damn Fulmerites With The Class He Just Brought In.. :superman:
6. O Wait I Forgot... by the time its all said and done we might have Brown and Charles too.... :popcorn:
:dance2: :salute: :pepper:

Like the enthusiasm...but the UF prediction is a little far fetched

5. Put it all together and you have the Vols beating Florida next year with the "Best Secondary in the Country" shutting down Tebow and us throwing all damn day to Nuke!!!! :thumbsup:
7. CLK Just May Have Shutup Those Damn Fulmerites With The Class He Just Brought In.. :superman:
6. O Wait I Forgot... by the time its all said and done we might have Brown and Charles too.... :popcorn:
easy there scooter........one step at a time.

We just need to add ACL tear to Tebow, James, Demps, and Hernandez, then we're on our way to celebrating all night singin' Rocky Top...

The best part is that everyone in the SEC hates us.

That makes for a successful, 2 month offseason in my book.

Think we have aways to go before declaring victory over Florida. Agree that what has happened could have had some Divine Intervention....

Having Full Monty star power was effect to say the least. Now lets hope after a few more recruiting years Kiffin can get his system hitting on all cylinders.

Can anything be done about the G-- D--- florida gator t-shirt add on the bottom of the page...that thing has got to go.

Be careful with the "God is a Vol fan" stuff. 90% on this site hate Tebow because he uses Christian refrences. You may get lambasted! Not by me, but be aware........

We just need to add ACL tear to Tebow, James, Demps, and Hernandez, then we're on our way to celebrating all night singin' Rocky Top...

I'm going to be the first to say that I hope you're joking. Not funny.

if the Almighty is a Vol fan, then how did CUM win 2 NC's at UF?

Easy there grasshopper, i like the way you think though.

VN Store

Back