Proof: Bama Cheats Worse Than Ole Miss

casual-observer

Pantone 151C
Definitive proof that Bama is a bunch of cheats and even more sinister and deceptive than Ole Miss “falling down” during every drive last week.

I was driving interstate 75 south of Knoxville today when, what to my wondering eyes should appear but a subliminal attempt to brainwash coach Hype’s Orange Scoring War Machine:

IMG_0015.jpg

I didn’t know anyone in Alabama was smart enough to hack TDOTs transportation grid (must have paid someone well). Well…it won’t work this week! Team - eyes forward to the endzone! Don’t fall for this pathetic attempt to “slow you down”. Repeat the secret code…WGWTFA, WGWTFA, WGWTFA…

Definitive proof that Bama is a bunch of cheats and even more sinister and deceptive than Ole Miss “falling down” during every drive last week.

I was driving interstate 75 south of Knoxville today when, what to my wondering eyes should appear but a subliminal attempt to brainwash coach Hype’s Orange Scoring War Machine:

View attachment 405486

I didn’t know anyone in Alabama was smart enough to hack TDOTs transportation grid (must have paid someone well). Well…it won’t work this week! Team - eyes forward to the endzone! Don’t fall for this pathetic attempt to “slow you down”. Repeat the secret code…WGWTFA, WGWTFA, WGWTFA…
Love it!

Reactions: volnut1
Rectum they all learned to cheat from Fama plus Saban doesn't use McDonald bags for what he gives out... it's hidden right out in the open..
OGC.1a0b4baeb09c96a176d7e017f00d591a

Last edited:
Reactions: volnut1

VN Store

Back