Project Blue Book (History)

CagleMtnVol

Project Blue Book

Network: History Channel

The 10 episode First Season is scheduled to premiere on History Tuesday January 8, 2019.

"The story of the real-life, U.S. Air Force-sponsored investigations into UFO-related phenomena beginning in 1947"

Executive producer(s)
Robert Zemeckis
David O'Leary
Sean Jablonski

Starring:
Neal McDonough
Aidan Gillen
Michael Malarkey
Laura Mennell
Ksenia Solo
Michael Harney
Robert John Burke

Project Blue Book: First Look at New UFO Drama Series

"Project Blue Book": First Look Trailer

Reactions: Obsessed
I thought the first episode was pretty good. PBB figures prominently in the mythology of Twin Peaks, both in the original series, the latest Showtime series, and the Secret History and Final Dossier books. I'm looking forward to it. Given where S2 of Fargo went, I liked the fact that Fargo figured in as well.

I thought the first episode was ok, but some of the acting was a bit bad and parts like the plant woman friend was easy to call a mile away but they acted like it was some plot twist. But the stuff with the man in black got interesting in the last half of the episode.

I've watched the first 2 episodes and so far this show is pretty meh; it's like a worse version of X-Files. It has good actors but they are given some not great writing to work with. And stop showing flashbacks to things that happened like 15 minutes earlier, like we forgot.

History has given a 10 episode 2nd Season to Project Blue Book

The renewal comes amid strong ratings for the series, which is averaging 3.4 million viewers in L+3, making it the No. 1 new series on cable among total viewers this season. It has also helped propel History to the No. 1 entertainment network in cable on Tuesday nights in prime among total viewers.

I really enjoyed the show. Crazy season finale. Somehow managed to wrap up the whole season without answering absolutely anything.

VN Store

Back