Progressive woke mob at it again

The whole woke crowd reminds me of this passage:

"At least the fundamentalists admit devotion to something they just believe arbitrarily. They are a lot more honest. Furthermore, fundamentalists are bound by a relationship with the transcendent. What this means is that God, the center of their moral universe, remains outside and above complete understanding, according to the fundamentalist's own creed. Right-wing Jews, Islamic hard-liners, and ultra-conservative Christians must admit, if pushed, that God is essentially mysterious. This concession provides at least some boundary for their claims, as individuals, to righteousness and power (as the genuine fundamentalist at least remains subordinate to Something he cannot claim to totally understand, let alone master).

For the ideologue, however, nothing remains outside understanding or mastery. An ideological theory explains everything: all the past, all the present, and all the future. This means that an ideologue can consider him or herself in possession of the complete truth (something forbidden to the self-consistent fundamentalist). There is no claim more totalitarian and no situation in which the worst excesses of pride are more likely to manifest themselves (and not only pride, but then deceit, once the ideology has failed to explain the world or predict its future)."

To these people, men are the root of all evil. It's a simple, monotheistic pillar of their belief. I eagerly await the day they die, once and for all, on that pillar.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
In our nighttime book she was choking on the apple and it was dislodged when they moved the glass case. I would think they would be more offended that she was the fairest of all due to her snow white skin.

I’ve turned off the radio and the cable almost completely. Things are getting too weird to believe anymore. Most of my news I get here on VN and it ain’t pretty.

That is me..No TV news..Listen to radio though. Just think back 20 years ago...these clowns would be mocked into submission

It’s the progressive movement. These clowns believe things like this is progress. When in all actuality it’s massive regression.

The progs laugh at us for bringing light to the ludicrosy on a single example, but example after example. These people are disturbed, and it NEVER ends. Lowest common denominator is the way I would put it, which formulating the outcome with human nature is the end of civilzation.

Reactions: Vol737 and Boca Vol
So I'm dead, and someone from the opposite sex that is attractive, brings me back to life by kissing me without asking first.

The horror.

I've had worse nonfictional nights.

I’ve turned off the radio and the cable almost completely. Things are getting too weird to believe anymore. Most of my news I get here on VN and it ain’t pretty.

Same here. I do watch FoxNews but it's because I find them the most rational. They don't pretend their opinion shows are journalist/news shows. They also have Juan Williams and a more moderate Chris Wallace as regular hosts or co-hosts.

The rest I cannot watch anymore it is so outrageously bad. Don't do sitcoms for the most part. I watch A&E a lot and you still can't totally get away from Woke.

Same here. I do watch FoxNews but it's because I find them the most rational. They don't pretend their opinion shows are journalist/news shows. They also have Juan Williams and a more moderate Chris Wallace as regular hosts or co-hosts.

The rest I cannot watch anymore it is so outrageously bad. Don't do sitcoms for the most part. I watch A&E a lot and you still can't totally get away from Woke.
I'm about the same way.

I generally tune in to the first segment of The Five, and when I'm home of a night my wife likes to watch Tucker with me but I can usually only stomach the first 10 or 20 minutes due to the revolting nature of the news which Tucker brings.

Edit: I think I'm turning into my Dad but he was that way from the start (may he RIP)

VN Store

Back