Pro Football Focus Ranking all 127 FBS QB's

So basically your only defense is he’s better than a HS qb after 5 years in a college program? I don’t see many disagreeing that he may be the best option AT THIS TIME. The complaint and uprising isn’t due to that argument. It’s because UT has more talented qbs sitting on the sidelines listening to the same BS you’re spewing that “He’s our best chance to win” while UT is getting its ass kicked every weekend in a year of no significance in terms of eligibility.

By this time IF Pruitt DIDN'T think like you, there would be a qb with a much higher ceiling taking snaps every Saturday and we’d likely be closer to 4-2 than 2-4. Which means.... if YOU were the coach, your way of thinking would have your seat just as hot. You should let that sink in.

Maybe.... just maybe...... I wasn’t all that far off last year when I said “ Pruitt should stop criticizing the other qbs and start preparing them.” Your response was a carbon copy of butchnas, “You don’t sacrifice wins to prepare for the future.” So now I ask you both...... where are these “wins” that would’ve been “sacrificed”?

I don’t look so “stupid” NOW....do I?
Didn’t see you included me until now...gracias. Do you seriously think you look like the Prophet Elijah for suggesting that WINS DON’T MATTER? 😅 How’s that going? As usual you were so far up your boy’s butt, you missed the salient point. Mine was never about championing any one QB. Season’s proven that JG doesn’t give the team the best chance of winning...quite the opposite. Take some remedial calling out lessons...you look like our 5th year senior.

Didn’t see you included me until now...gracias. Do you seriously think you look like the Prophet Elijah for suggesting that WINS DON’T MATTER? 😅 How’s that going? As usual you were so far up your boy’s butt, you missed the salient point. Mine was never about championing any one QB. Season’s proven that JG doesn’t give the team the best chance of winning...quite the opposite. Take some remedial calling out lessons...you look like our 5th year senior.
Going fairly well given the fact that we sit here talking now at 2-5. My point back then was you sacrifice “possible” wins (Given no games were ever guaranteed with JG or BM) to ensure more WINS in the future. So how stupid do you feel now that your question is backfiring right in front of your eyes? Probably should’ve kept that one to yourself.

Reactions: vols 30
Going fairly well given the fact that we sit here talking now at 2-5. My point back then was you sacrifice “possible” wins (Given no games were ever guaranteed with JG or BM) to ensure more WINS in the future. So how stupid do you feel now that your question is backfiring right in front of your eyes? Probably should’ve kept that one to yourself.
I don’t consider myself brilliant but pointing out to you that THIS FANBASE wouldn’t accept anything less than full effort towards winning makes me feel the furthest from “stupid”. You can’t TRADE wins you mensa! You go out EVERY GAME with that goal. And you’re backtracking with that “possible” wins shizz. You’re quoting yourself RIGHT NOW. So I’m being diplomatic in lieu of declaring you a BALD FACED LIAR. Reiterating our original conversation, you said it was worth sacrificing wins in order to develop Maurer and I retorted that this isn’t the PRO’S. You play every season TO WIN NOW. You don’t develop rookies and sacrifice upperclassmen and their careers. You never grasped that and you still don’t because your whole focus is what’s best for your boy. The only thing that’s changed is my trust in Pruitt to make the best decision. The offense goes backward as the game goes along and it’s like he can’t recognize it. Nothing’s blown up in my face. I’m here now wanting the best for the program and I’ll be here when you’re long gone complaining on UCF’s board how the dumbazz coach doesn’t recognize the 4th stringer is an Aaron Rodgers clone.

So JG a 5th year senior is in the bottom 20% nationally yet Pruitt is 100% convinced JG provides the best chance to win...

This must be the most poorly developed group of QB’s in school history. There is no way Weinke is back next year but I think Chaney has to be on his way out as well.

I don’t consider myself brilliant but pointing out to you that THIS FANBASE wouldn’t accept anything less than full effort towards winning makes me feel the furthest from “stupid”. You can’t TRADE wins you mensa! You go out EVERY GAME with that goal. And you’re backtracking with that “possible” wins shizz. You’re quoting yourself RIGHT NOW. So I’m being diplomatic in lieu of declaring you a BALD FACED LIAR. Reiterating our original conversation, you said it was worth sacrificing wins in order to develop Maurer and I retorted that this isn’t the PRO’S. You play every season TO WIN NOW. You don’t develop rookies and sacrifice upperclassmen and their careers. You never grasped that and you still don’t because your whole focus is what’s best for your boy. The only thing that’s changed is my trust in Pruitt to make the best decision. The offense goes backward as the game goes along and it’s like he can’t recognize it. Nothing’s blown up in my face. I’m here now wanting the best for the program and I’ll be here when you’re long gone complaining on UCF’s board how the dumbazz coach doesn’t recognize the 4th stringer is an Aaron Rodgers clone.
That’s a whole lot of wasted air typing when you could’ve summed it up by simply saying “ You said this and I said that”. Bottom line, I told you Pruitt didn’t know what he was doing back then and here we are two years later, everyone catching up to what I’ve been saying all along. I told you UT would benefit from preparing BM going forward because he is more talented with a higher ceiling. Which is what prompted your ridiculous claim that “you don’t trade wins to prepare the future” comment. Simply put..... you’re making a fool of yourself attacking me from that side of the fence at this point in the mix of of a 6 game losing streak by double digits when my message has ALWAYS been “Pruitt is failing”.

Reactions: vols 30
Hehe, only 2 others in the NFL that can make that throw!
I’m here now wanting the best for the program and I’ll be here when you’re long gone complaining on UCF’s board how the dumbazz coach doesn’t recognize the 4th stringer is an Aaron Rodgers clone.

Reactions: butchna
So JG a 5th year senior is in the bottom 20% nationally yet Pruitt is 100% convinced JG provides the best chance to win...

This must be the most poorly developed group of QB’s in school history. There is no way Weinke is back next year but I think Chaney has to be on his way out as well.

I’m beginning to think it’s all Pruitt. He’s making the call to start JG.

100. JARRETT GUARANTANO, TENNESSEE
Guarantano has been the same in 2020 as he has always been throughout his collegiate career: Inaccurate. On throws beyond the line of scrimmage, Guarantano has thrown an uncatchable ball 37% of the time, the fifth-worst rate in the entire FBS. Last year, Guarantano’s accuracy issues hindered the Tennessee offense, but he at least didn’t put the ball in harm’s way. That has changed this season, as his turnover-worthy play rate has nearly doubled and ranks third-to-last in the SEC.

College Football: Ranking all 127 FBS quarterback situations ahead of CFB Week 12 | College Football | PFF
Pathetic

Guarantano has been the same in 2020 as he has always been throughout his collegiate career: Inaccurate. On throws beyond the line of scrimmage, Guarantano has thrown an uncatchable ball 37% of the time, the fifth-worst rate in the entire FBS. Last year, Guarantano’s accuracy issues hindered the Tennessee offense, but he at least didn’t put the ball in harm’s way. That has changed this season, as his turnover-worthy play rate has nearly doubled and ranks third-to-last in the SEC.

College Football: Ranking all 127 FBS quarterback situations ahead of CFB Week 12 | College Football | PFF

I think JG is overrated...

This is an unbiased report (I assume ) ranking our 5th year QB 100 out of 127? Playing him is insanity. CJP had better stop or it'll cost him a career.

Someone said a few posts ago that he may have already gotten the bad (or good) news. HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL

Yeah but he gives us our best chance to win

Why should qb coach and oc be out if they are only doing what Pruitt tells them to do, need to start at the top. Chaney has proven his success as oc, Pruitt has not, They are being told who to spend their time with and it is jg per Pruitts orders.

That’s a whole lot of wasted air typing when you could’ve summed it up by simply saying “ You said this and I said that”. Bottom line, I told you Pruitt didn’t know what he was doing back then and here we are two years later, everyone catching up to what I’ve been saying all along. I told you UT would benefit from preparing BM going forward because he is more talented with a higher ceiling. Which is what prompted your ridiculous claim that “you don’t trade wins to prepare the future” comment. Simply put..... you’re making a fool of yourself attacking me from that side of the fence at this point in the mix of of a 6 game losing streak by double digits when my message has ALWAYS been “Pruitt is failing”.

He used to attack me for criticizing Butch Jones. He probably was the last poster to stand up for Butch. His response was " I'll defend a coach as long as he's UT's coach"

I wouldn't put much stock into his football opinion

Reactions: 1vol8
He used to attack me for criticizing Butch Jones. He probably was the last poster to stand up for Butch. His response was " I'll defend a coach as long as he's UT's coach"

I wouldn't put much stock into his football opinion
Butchna is probably one of the brightest football minds on this board imo. However don’t confuse that opinion as a defense because I’m equally as convinced that his keyboard gives him power. What I mean by that is he just likes to argue. So he cherry picks posts (from his pool of disliked posters) and morphs it into an argument that had nothing to do with the original subject. If he was capable of staying on subject without personal attack I’d actually enjoy debating with him.

This is an unbiased report (I assume ) ranking our 5th year QB 100 out of 127? Playing him is insanity. CJP had better stop or it'll cost him a career.
What career? We took another chance on a unknown and once again failed.

So basically your only defense is he’s better than a HS qb after 5 years in a college program? I don’t see many disagreeing that he may be the best option AT THIS TIME. The complaint and uprising isn’t due to that argument. It’s because UT has more talented qbs sitting on the sidelines listening to the same BS you’re spewing that “He’s our best chance to win” while UT is getting its ass kicked every weekend in a year of no significance in terms of eligibility.

By this time IF Pruitt DIDN'T think like you, there would be a qb with a much higher ceiling taking snaps every Saturday and we’d likely be closer to 4-2 than 2-4. Which means.... if YOU were the coach, your way of thinking would have your seat just as hot. You should let that sink in.

Maybe.... just maybe...... I wasn’t all that far off last year when I said “ Pruitt should stop criticizing the other qbs and start preparing them.” Your response was a carbon copy of butchnas, “You don’t sacrifice wins to prepare for the future.” So now I ask you both...... where are these “wins” that would’ve been “sacrificed”?

I don’t look so “stupid” NOW....do I?
Dating all the way back to last season, Bailey has played quality football more recently than any QB on our team. It was in the GA HS State Championship.

So...it's acceptable for you to say the whole team sucks, as long as we don't call out the QB. That about right?

Nope. Our QB sucks as well. But BVs post I was referring to was low class loser talk. Kind of like your saying that Bailey had played better football because he played in the GA state HS than JG has. That’s a flat out lie. If you want to bash JG at least bring up legit facts.

Nope. Our QB sucks as well. But BVs post I was referring to was low class loser talk. Kind of like your saying that Bailey had played better football because he played in the GA state HS than JG has. That’s a flat out lie. If you want to bash JG at least bring up legit facts.

Are you mad because I didn't include you in the 'request for a welfare check' ?

My bad, I didn't realize that you'd only so recently abandoned your wanton defense of JG's performance to date; I'll make sure and include you next time.

If you want to quote me...do so correctly. I said he had played quality football more recently than any other QB on the team, which just happened to be in the GA State Championship 1 year ago. I knew that distinction would confuse at least one low-information poster. I guess you win the prize.

And you would certainly be the resident expert on low-class loser talk.

VN Store

Back