Printed tickets and screenshots of ticket won’t work at Neyland this year

It’s not completely accurate… they charged $50 extra for printed tickets for a limited time to season ticket holders early this year. Some of us took advantage of that and I confirmed this week that they will be shipped next week.

I’m more concerned for our older fan base without a smartphone.

Before I thought printing tickets was the fix, now that doesn’t appear to be the case.
You mean the fans that sit down the entire game and tell the people in front of them to sit down? You talking about these people?

It’s not completely accurate… they charged $50 extra for printed tickets for a limited time to season ticket holders early this year. Some of us took advantage of that and I confirmed this week that they will be shipped next week.

My understanding is that, despite some previous information to the contrary, the printed “tickets” that were ordered will only be commemorative, and will not actually be valid for entry into the stadium.

Reactions: 08Vol
My understanding is that, despite some previous information to the contrary, the printed “tickets” that were ordered will only be commemorative, and will not actually be valid for entry into the stadium.

I would pay $50 for that every year. I currently have kept every UT game I’ve been to for the last 40 years and have my 225+ ticket stubs all in a photo album and it would allow me to have my ticket stubs at home and not have to worry about keeping up with them at the games.

Win/Win

Last edited:
Has anyone else already sold tickets thru Vivid seats assuming you could still upload PDFs? I’m unsure what to do in order to get tickets to buyers now.

Yeah, the people who’s dollars made that place into what it is today. The people that are growing old and may not be able to stand anymore but still love their vols.
I see what you're getting at, and completely understand the sentiment. But folks with mobility issues like that aren't going to the game on their own. Whoever is assisting them can almost certainly operate a smartphone. It's hard to even find a working "flip phone" these days. Time marches on.

Reactions: jonnon111
This system sucks. Tickets are nice souvenirs. And how do you do a digital parking pass? I guess we will find out soon enough. Blah.
I keep saying the same thing over and over… digital parking passes work the exact same way as digital tickets. Once you get past the initial apprehension, it’s so much easier.

VN Store

Back