Prime Time to coach the Noles?

According to 247, FSU is the 6th most talented team in the nation and they stink. There’s more to success than just piling up blue chip recruits.

What is PSU’s 247 total ranking versus Minn? Asking for a friend

FSU qualified for a bowl game today winning 38-31 over Boston College raising their record to 6-5 and they will probably go to the Quick Lane Bowl against Illinois with a 6-6 record.

Can yall think of a better ambassador for them .. kids won't have to "buy in" like they would with someone else... kinda like Penny Hardaway with memphis basketball.. no coaching experience.. he has what, the #1 ranked class
Well yeah, when you pay to move the family and play the player even after the NCAA rules them ineligible

Hes been coached by a legend and knows what good coaching looks like. Besides, Recruiting over coaching these days ... kids are more prepared than ever. He will attract every 5 star across the nation ... u must not remember the late 80's and how FSU had a choke hold on college football.
Ain't nobody cheering this on, but this can definitely happen. It very possible he will be their next coach. And I think he has success off the rip too
Edit: make that 2 legends hes been coached by.
Bowden and Johnson in Dallas
How many of these recruits were alive when Prime Time was playing and FSU was a great team?!?

Reactions: OG.V83
That guy had no business coaching college. He will need a compliance team like no other!

Gators everywhere are not sleeping the night fearing what might happen when mighty Deion Sanders takes the reins at Tallahassee.

Please don't do it.

;)

Sanders to FSU, surely they’re just promoting the brand. I don’t get it.
If, and only if, he could get a crack staff with tons of experience, it could possibly work. They would need ex HC’s as coordinators and other guys with FSU ties. I don’t see it and think it’s just a smoke screen.

If, and only if, he could get a crack staff with tons of experience, it could possibly work. They would need ex HC’s as coordinators and other guys with FSU ties. I don’t see it and think it’s just a smoke screen.

And if that scenario goes bad they close the program because they’d literally be broke

VN Store

Back