Prime Time to coach the Noles?

VolinMichigan

Jon He Does It

VolinMichigan

Jon He Does It
I know he’s not the most popular around here but I don’t see how FSU doesn’t at least give Kiffin an interview. He’s been at FAU for 3 years now. He knows the FL high school recruiting network. He’s hungry to show that he can be a HC at a big program. He’s a great recruiter and offensive coach. He checks off a lot of the boxes for what FSU needs. I’d certainly take Kiffin over Mark Stoops without hesitation. I personally don’t like the guy but it seems like it’s an option that should be explored by FSU.

Lawrence Wright

Troll Brother #1
I know he’s not the most popular around here but I don’t see how FSU doesn’t at least give Kiffin an interview. He’s been at FAU for 3 years now. He knows the FL high school recruiting network. He’s hungry to show that he can be a HC at a big program. He’s a great recruiter and offensive coach. He checks off a lot of the boxes for what FSU needs. I’d certainly take Kiffin over Mark Stoops without hesitation. I personally don’t like the guy but it seems like it’s an option that should be explored by FSU.
You’re not wrong.

VN Store

Sponsors