Prime Time New HC at Jackson St.

I know he started a private school in DeSoto, TX...Prime Academy. Didn’t coach and it folded. Don’t think he’s ever assisted full time.
He is an assistant coach at some high school on Texas now i think? They were on ESPN a few weeks ago.

Reactions: Boca Vol
He also just signed with Barstool and is supposed to have a podcast coming out. Will he have to cut ties with them?

He is an assistant coach at some high school on Texas now i think? They were on ESPN a few weeks ago.
I think he volunteers time but isn’t on staff. He’s been heavily involved in high school sports since he lived in Prosper, but more behind the scenes. I’m open to being wrong but that’s my awareness.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
He's hired Terrell Owens as an assistant today. Coeds betta watch out!!

He's hired Terrell Owens as an assistant today. Coeds betta watch out!!

This is going to end up making Lane Kiffin's coaching history look lame in comparison.

Just when we thought 2020 could not get any crazier, here comes this.

Prediction? Two years, maybe 3, four at the outside, before Jackson State realizes they hired their own version of Butch Jones. Going to be fun to watch the initial success, followed by the inevitable downfall, and then the finger pointing.

In Prime Time.

My impression is a head D1 coach is an 80+ hour a week job. Wonder if someone who’s not accustomed to dedicating that much time to something will be able to sustain the grind it takes to be successful? Bad first move hiring TO, dude was a fantastic player but never appeared mentally stable such that I’d want him mentoring my sons.

VN Store

Back