Pride

donsargegolf

Is the rest of the Vol Nation as proud of Peyton Manning as I am when you watch him play, listen to him conduct his interviews, the manner he wins AND loses and on, and on and on? He is simply in the class of Bobby Jones, Joe Dimaggio, Bob Cousy and the like.NOTHING BUT CLASS, SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!(this photo is of peyton firing a td over chas woodson)

Attachments

• week05.jpg
    week05.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
Manning has done nothing but continue to impress and win with class. He has shown that he cares more about the success of the team, than the Marino record. He would rather bring up James as the leading rusher, or that he almost has 3 recivers with 1,000 yds and 10 tds each. He is a proud example from our beloved university, and I am proud he was a Volunteer.

Not only is he a class act, but his work ethic is second to none. He is a wonderful example to all the young football players everywhere. He shows what some talent and a lot of hard work can get you.

I dare say, greatest QB of all time. Not only for his skill, but the fact that he works hard and is an extremely good leader. I have not followed a team like this since the Cowboys in the days of Aikman-Smith-Irvin.

Damm Don, you nailed it. "Wins and loses with class" is a lesson we should all learn.

Peyton also calls the plays from the LOS. You may have noticed Baltimore's defense go into overdrive trying to hide their defense last night. Peyton still got the job done.

I'm as proud as you Don!! (Nice Pic and note about Woodson).

definite Hall of Famer, Peyton is the man! We were blessed to have him at UT for 4 years! I also like the way he counsels the young QBs that have followed him, heck of a Mentor!

peyton is one of the "good guys" in sports. and speaking of woodson, he made The Sporting News " most over-rated Team"....how sweet is that?

Peyton is one "class act." He's got a great mind for the game. He reads defenses like a book. He just seems to have such pin-point accuracy at times. He gives his receivers more credit than he does himself and that's saying a lot for an NFL QB. :bow: A future NFL Hall of Famer! :thumbsup: He has over 4000 yards passing this season. That's his sixth or seventh time. Just as he says, 47 TD's are a "TON." He had 29 last year, which may not seem high. I think that if a QB has over 30, it's been a fantastic season! :bow: To have single digit INT's is "AWESOME" too. Peyton may not break Dan passing yard of 5084 but the TD's are history this weekend against San Diego. I think I mentioned somewhere before that Peyton would through between 52 and 55 this year after he hit over 35.
He's the NFL MVP this year and "heads and shoulder's" above every one else. Rookie of the year goes to Rothlesberger (sp). Wouldn't you just like to see a matchup between the two? :good: Peyton is the man!
One word describes him: AWESOME! :thumbsup: There are other's, such as: CLASS ACT and COOL!

I'm watching the Colts vs the Chargers right now, hopefully he'll take the record today, and add to it before the end of today's game.

I've admired him for a long time now. Truly a class act.

He's not in it right now. He's going to have to pick it up if the Colts want to win, because Brees and Tomlison are ruling all over the place.

I wish that he could get this record out of the way so they could get back to doing what they do. They all say that they aren't thinking about it, but you know they are. Peyton and the WR's look very tense today. I just hope they win at this point in the game.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

May Peyton lead his team to the number two spot in the AFC and win the effing Superbowl! If they make it there, it will be the first time I've ever been behind an AFC team in the Superbowl.

#49....... and led the team to a come from behind win in OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pepper: :rocks: :good: :clap:

:fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks:

sweet way to break the record with a 4th qtr comeback, man he's like a surgeon disecting D-fenses!

VN Store

Back