Pretty good of Pruitt, not sure I've seen it before.

Coach looks like he is eating plenty of cornbread! :D
Lol He said in an interview last night when asked about the growth in his team, and he said the most growth has been in my waist size. He jokingly acknowledged it and said he needs to do something about it and find time to exercise.

Lol He said in an interview last night when asked about the growth in his team, and he said the most growth has been in my waist size. He jokingly acknowledged it and said he needs to do something about it and find time to exercise.

I'm sure the stress of the occupation is wearing on him.

Look at what it did to Fulmer over the last several years.

Reactions: savannahfan
Don't trust a skinny cook, nor a skinny Vol HC. Be proud and large, ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

He seems to be developing a personality. Good for him.
He’s obviously had a great personality, you don’t get to be an elite recruiter like him over the years without it. Appears to me that he’s just much more comfortable after a year of experience and a few key, better hires, so now we’re seeing his true personality come out....the same personality that has clearly endeared him to all the former players of his who have gone on social media to show great support for him since he was hired here.

I wasn’t up there that early in 1990 as a freshman. Everyone knew we were good though! Imagine Johnny making that speech. Good stuff!

VN Store

Back