Pretend you're a booster

If I'm writing the check..

hookers, Ferraris, cocaine, jet skis. All day. Every day.

LOL. Money talks.

BHWR1MuCcAEC9vj.jpg

If I were a billionaire, I'd have a plane.......

If I'm writing the check..

hookers, Ferraris, cocaine, jet skis. All day. Every day.
I'm disappointed it took to the bottom of the page for someone to be honest like this. 😂

I think we overestimate the influence of boosters.
I think you underestimate the power of money.
People with it generally want to keep it and get more.
Stroking their huge ego is the main reason for them to lift up off their wallet.
Influence is part of the stroke.

If i was the top booster i would not have fooled around spending worthless $$$ on the last 4 Coaches.. Saban would be our coach.

Even IF fans protested under false pretenses, which I'm sure a small percentage did, who the f would want Schiano as Tennessee's coach anyway? Rutgers still sucks, in case you didn't know.
Schiano is Butch on steroids and the fans AND RECRUITS ate up Butch. I'm no Schiano fan, living in the Tampa area, but his act may work in college.

I still think had UT rolled out Pruitt that Nov. Sunday there would've been an equally huge protest.

Agree. The last 10 years is proof that the administration doesn’t have a clue about hiring a good coach. Why would someone give millions to them thinking they’d get it right THIS time.

Reactions: Vol4ever
You do realize the simplest explanation is nearly always the correct one, yes?

Also, you realize that Oliver Stone has done a LOT of drugs, yes?
I know the answer to both of your questions is yes.

I also know that if you think I’m basing my statement off of a movie, I’m not sure really how to approach your line of thinking.

If I were a booster gruden would’ve been your coach in 2013 as I would’ve thrown the checkbook at him.
Gruden may have failed in college just like Saban and Spurrier failed in the NFL. I never felt that Gruden was a sure thing as far as having success at the college level.

Reactions: Vol4ever
Do I get to be a really really rich booster?

If so then I just make it rain everywhere as I walk around the campus and through Neyland.

I fire Pruitt at his thanksgiving dinner.....but to keep the “thanksgiving” going I go ahead and throw the entire buyout at him right there........but in one’s.

I call up Meyer and offer him 12 million a year and give him another 10 to hire the best staff in America.

Then we spread 10 or 15 million out to the NCAA, a few million out to some refs, maybe get Pitino to bag man us a bunch of top recruits.

Then we’d call up Mrs Massingale and tell her to suck it!

I suspect that the members of the Neyland Society would be hard pressed to pass the hat for $12.8 million with no assurances what is on the other side and what that cost would be, as a current coach would have a buyout that the coach would expect new school or new school boosters would take out. When Kiffen was spirited away, the SC boosters G5 was here on Thursday and the $1 million buyout was paid before close of business the next day. Nobody came for Dooley or Butch except for Gouffon Moving and Storage.

And Fulmer hasn't knocked it out of the park with his hires, Harper flamed out and crashed at North Carolina State and was rebuilding her career at a directional school, we all like the hire as she is glad to be here, will work very hard in all aspects of the role and is paid much, much less than Warlick was, who much like Fulmer, had no skill set that was in demand by another women's program, having been publicly rebuffed by Ohio State and a couple of other schools. Fulmer did not attract a championship level women's basketball coach with his hire, many forget he raised and extended Holly the same year he fired her, further costing more money to make the coaching change which was long overdue.

As divisive as a figure like Fulmer is to all fans and boosters, it will be very hard to assemble a consensus and dollars to make a football change anytime soon.

The big knock on Schiano was not reporting the things he had seen, the bigger knock on Freeze will be the things that he did.

Reactions: GlennTenn

VN Store

Back