Preston Williams

Preston was a very talented Wr who was not ok with average coaching and the stupid Wr stance by Lyle. He had the typical diva Wr attitude but was always the tier Wr when at UT. He was made several promises but many of those failed just like many other players. He immediately went to Col St and made an impact that he could've made in Knoxville.

Oh well, Preston Williams is showing out in Miami. Just another shoulda, woulda, coulda been from the butch regime

Probably another Alvin Kamara 2.0

Somebody should put together the All-NFL Team that Butch could never utilize effectively at Tennessee:

Start with Kamara, Preston Williams, Orlando Brown, Jalen Hurd, Justin Coleman and Nate Peterman.

And don't forget all of those career ending injuries, many of them from carelessly placed helmuts.

Last edited:
Lol. People seeing a guy doing well in a preseason. Game and all of a sudden he is great. I guess you guys think he is playing against the opposing teams #1 defense with all healthy starters.

Reactions: TennMan101
Probably another Alvin Kamara 2.0

Somebody should put together the All-NFL Team that Butch could never utilize effectively at Tennessee:

Start with Kamara, Preston Williams, Orlando Brown, Jalen Hurd, Justin Coleman and Nate Peterman.

And don't forget all of those career ending injuries, many of them from carelessly placed helmuts.
Peterman doesn't add much to that list. He's been absolute dog **** in the NFL. He played well at Pitt but that's against worse competition and he was never better than Dobbs.

He balling with my Dolphins..Before season he will be the number 1 or 2 wr
Will be in Miami in Nov. with a client of mine for the Bills game. Can't wait to see the stadium upgrades and P. Williams play.

I’m amazed CBJ ever won 9 games, and then do it twice. And actually was 3 - 0 in bowl games. Even beat Fl while at Tenn. Yea, the guy was the worst TN has ever had......
Should blame the injury to Gooden on Jones.

That 2016 squad had way too much talent to loose 4 games

Thought Butch should've gone for 2 near the end of the game when aTm jumped offsides...although I see why he didn't. Still didn't really matter as aTm had a chance to win it at the end. Damn Sunseri I mean Shoop!

Reactions: dduncan4163
I’m amazed CBJ ever won 9 games, and then do it twice. And actually was 3 - 0 in bowl games. Even beat Fl while at Tenn. Yea, the guy was the worst TN has ever had......

Not the worst by any stretch. My fandom goes back to 1982, and the worst coach was Dooley by far. Of course, with Majors/Fulmer being there so long, it's a small sample size.

So I guess Jones was second-worst, but I might even put him ahead of Kiffin. Never did drink that cool aid.

Butch is the biggest douche and most hatable (I don’t hate Kiffin like many do on here) coach TN ever had. But Derek Dooley was the worst coach we ever had.

Butch did something that lost the team. It may eventually come out or may never be known. His last season should not have been near as bad as it was. Almost seemed to reappear the last 2 games last season. I'm not a Jones fan but I sure don't hate the guy. He had some good seasons but left us expecting more.

VN Store

Back