Preston Williams gets praise in Miami

I watched him against UF last year. The Gators had no answer for him. Didn't see anything like that in our game with them.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Thanks Butch, you loser.

I get so tired of this Granted CBJ fizzled terribly but to blame PW's departure on Butch is revisionist history PW was a source of great trouble and disruption (I.e. a cancer many would say) and had to go. perhaps a fresh start was what he needed but his departure was necessary at that time of his career. Looks as though he has matured--I hope so and I hope he has a good career in the League.

I get so tired of this Granted CBJ fizzled terribly but to blame PW's departure on Butch is revisionist history PW was a source of great trouble and disruption (I.e. a cancer many would say) and had to go. perhaps a fresh start was what he needed but his departure was necessary at that time of his career. Looks as though he has matured--I hope so and I hope he has a good career in the League.
Culture.

Punctuation is your friend

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Sorry to have triggered your Butch sensitivities. You’re right, Butch did a great jib managing personalities on the team.

Reactions: BigBadVol
Rumor was he didn't like blocking or wasn't good at it. IMO he gave off the vibe of a prima donna and that's much not needed at UT. CBJ simply lacked control of the team also. No need to rehash it,we're moving on.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Sorry to have triggered your Butch sensitivities. You’re right, Butch did a great jib managing personalities on the team.

At what point did I say Butch did a great job managing the team?. I'm fine with a debate of our disagreements but at least read and comprehend what was said before responding.

At what point did I say Butch did a great job managing the team?. I'm fine with a debate of our disagreements but at least read and comprehend what was said before responding.
I’m not trying to debate you. You jumped in my face after making a joke that EVERY poster on this forum understood but you. Buzz off.

VN Store

Back