PRESSER final Bowl Prep

giphy.gif

As I've said before, CJP's demeanor is calm, cool and collected. I believe the fact that the players have bought into the system and the results are starting to show that the system works proves that the future is bright.

The player's answers also mimic coaches demeanor. You don't hear any disrespectful comments, only coach speak.

I am 100% certain that CJP will do great things at Tennessee. The future is bright. I'm getting my swagger from the 90s back.

Indiana's Presser...for those interested

Glad I watched this. I gained a greater appreciation for Indiana football. High character guys on that podium. I still want to beat them badly but I got a sense of their journey and they will be tough.

Their coach seemed a little new at this given the way he started the press conference but it could be because it's been a while since Indiana has been bowling and they are not household names down here. To me, the makes them somewhat dangerous like Minnesota was to Auburn.

I wish they would stop making the coaches and players appear for a presser after a loss. Thats just crazy, leave them alone and focus on the winners.

Big Jerm hates media time. He just wants to recruit, coach, and eat cornbread
'
Thats right, he realizes the media will slice and dice him or any of his players in a minute without giving it a second thought. It's like working on a high wire with sharks circling underneath. He gives them about what they deserve.

VN Store

Back