Press conference you might have missed

I don't hate Florida or any other team, some of their fans, yes, but not the teams. Cause without those teams, we don't have football games. What I want is for our team to beat the snot out of the orifices located in the north area of their face, and the brown out of the orifice located in the mid-southern rear area of their anatomy. That beats hating any day of the week.

I was on a date when I was younger. I had met this girl at the mall earlier that week. I was driving down the road. She took her jacket off and she had on a Gator T-Shirt. I just slowly shook my head, turned around, and took her home. When I pulled up in front of her apartment she looks at me and says what did I do? I just pointed at the shirt. I went to a bar and got drunk.

I was on a date when I was younger. I had met this girl at the mall earlier that week. I was driving down the road. She took her jacket off and she had on a Gator T-Shirt. I just slowly shook my head, turned around, and took her home. When I pulled up in front of her apartment she looks at me and says what did I do? I just pointed at the shirt. I went to a bar and got drunk.

Your date probably cried all night long after missing out on a date with a class guy like you, poor girl!

😂😂 Nice.

Your date probably cried all night long after missing out on a date with a class guy like you, poor girl!
I just didn't see any reason to waste time when nothing was ever going to come from it. If she was a true Gator fan we were not going to be hanging out. Did both of us a favor and just ended it. If more people did that while on a date, the divorce rate wouldn't be so high. JMHO

VN Store

Back