Press Conference, didn’t want to bury it in a thread

“We hope to be (an Omaha-type program) for multiple years, not just this year,” Vitello said. “I can't make any promises, but obviously we would like to do better next time.”

Doesn’t sound like a guy that’s planning on leaving.

No, it certainly doesn’t it. He loves it here and isn’t looking to leave. Heck, he even joked earlier this season about walking around with a cane at LNS when Max Scherzer’s newborn son was ready to be a member of the Vol baseball team. 🤣

Maybe, but the LSU fans seem confident that Vitello is coming to Baton Rouge...
It’s because those people down there run their mouths naturally. They were confident last week too. If Danny White does that right thing we’ll keep him. LSU doesn’t have more money then us

“We hope to be (an Omaha-type program) for multiple years, not just this year,” Vitello said. “I can't make any promises, but obviously we would like to do better next time.”

Doesn’t sound like a guy that’s planning on leaving.
Misdirection-I bet he has developed those skills very well.

I am so proud to be a Tennessee fan.

I love this team. I hope every one of the players and coaches realize what they mean to us fans.
Agreed. What a ride it was. Watching the emotion from Derkay and TV show how much it meant to them as well. I will miss Derkay as that kid was so loyal and wore the Orange like a champ.

Witch Doctor say hes "the Saban for LSU ball" one KNOWN LSU booster told some friends of mine( overheard) THEY sure think they can get him.. Witch Doctor say if you take the "Vol" out of it. Makes sense for them. Witch Doctor say it blows for us.

BNL

Reactions: kcvols1
Witch Doctor say hes "the Saban for LSU ball" one KNOWN LSU booster told some friends of mine( overheard) THEY sure think they can get him.. Witch Doctor say if you take the "Vol" out of it. Makes sense for them. Witch Doctor say it blows for us.

BNL
Witch Doctor can suck a fat corn dog, cause “Witch Doctor wrooooooooong again”

VN Store

Back