Presidential Debate 2020

Are yall listening to this jackazz interrogate Trump???

How is that a debate question??? Dude just said basically

" Trump you did this, this, and this bad thing about "global warming"... defend that ....

Then interrupts him 2 or 3 times with "but but but you said....you said..."

Then says, Biden ole buddy...tell trump while he is wrong about this , this , and this.. .

I forgot about this debate. Tuned in at 10:20....since I tuned in, I have heard Biden flat out lie a dozen times, and listened to this clown trying to referee this clown show straight badger Trump and be clearly biased in this sham they called a debate. What a disgrace....

Ok guys. Chances they do this again????

Odds on another debate???
Very slim, which is really a shame. In 62 years, that was the best debate ever. Now that was entertainment.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Come on 72 go back and read the lead in to that line...No offense meant whatsoever!

Who goes to Delaware or New Hampshire whatever...
My wife showed huskies there in ‘74....
Husky woman?
I understood the dog reference, but I thought he was saying something else.

98Kq7Hhg
He was trying to be unbiased, but he should have known that if he didn't ask Biden about some of the blatently obvious contradictions in his campaign that no one else was going to for the rest of the debates.

I bet we'll be seeing ads comparing Trump's debate performance to Joseph McCarthy in the coming days. Biden should've used the "Have you no decency?" line tonight, it probably would've won him the election.

Lot of low hanging fruit neither were cognizant enough to pounce on

How hard us it to denounce white supremacy

Biden did a poor job of showing how many times Trump contradicted himself on Covid

Trump not mentioning that Biden eulogized a former KKK member was a missed layup on racism

Last edited:
Our President literally told a white supremacy group to stand back and stand by. Think about how amazing that is. He absolutely refused to condemn them. Any person who supports that is just as racist as he is.
Is Proud Boys white supremacist? That's weird, since I've read articles by black and Middle Eastern proud boys.

That was umm . Something... I don’t think the intended result of a debate occurred tonight . I think Trump’s strategy will be different in the next debate. And honestly, I know that the VP debate typically doesn’t carry much weight, but it has potential because the potential for either candidate to take over the presidency is at an all time high IMO

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Our President literally told a white supremacy group to stand back and stand by. Think about how amazing that is. He absolutely refused to condemn them. Any person who supports that is just as racist as he is.
And Biden refused to condemn ANTIFA, you know the ones actively destroying cities and parts of our country. But enjoy your witch hunt.

Let's be honest, as polarized as this country is how many true undecideds are out there? At this point these clowns are just trying to win the "hold my nose while I pull the lever" vote. Is that what maybe 10 to 15%?

Trump would win easily if he could just stay patient and concise. Biden would win easily if he were 15 years younger and not on the cusp of congnitive decline.

This election cycle is a shat show!

That was umm . Something... I don’t think the intended result of a debate occurred tonight . I think Trump’s strategy will be different in the next debate. And honestly, I know that the VP debate typically doesn’t carry much weight, but it has potential because the potential for either candidate to take over the presidency is at an all time high IMO

Don't think there will be another debate. Biden didn't die, that's all they wanted.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
The made up crap on his other son. As a proud American and Veteran im embarrassed and sad. The guy refused to go against the white supremacist. He is literally a horrible person. He literally interrupted him when he was speaking about his son that served.

I didn’t hear anything bad said about the son in the military. (the one that passed away and his brother married)

This debate was like at Thanksgiving when your drunk uncles on opposite ends of the political spectrum start in on each other.

The difference being that my brothers and I can redirect one to the backyard and one to the football game and be done with it.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
When he wouldn't shut up about the bull **** about the Moscow mayor. How much does it cost us actual tax payers for tumps son to go on safaris and kill giraffes.

Who really GAF? Thats as lame and pathetic as everyone crying over a president playing golf. Can't remember a president who didn't play a lot of golf except for Reagan. And the same stupid criticism of it every time. Nobody cares. Presidents need free time. They have family that might go on trips and need security. Get over it...

VN Store

Back