President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Kamala Harris’s Niece Urges People to Fight Israel’s ‘Palestinian Oppression’

Vice President Kamala Harris’s niece, Meena, has raised eyebrows after she posted on Instagram urging people who defend women and LGBT rights to support Palestinians and their Hamas terrorist organization as it tries to obliterate Israel.

Kamala Harris's Niece Urges People to Fight Israel's 'Palestinian Oppression'

Might as well put this here, although the situation obviously predates the Biden administration. But talking to my ToyotaLift repairman yesterday (who looks like he just came off the set of Duck Dynasty) about trading up to a newer model propane-powered unit, he tells me that since 2018 when Toyota finally did an electronics upgrade to their venerable 2 liter, 4 cylinder IC engine which is a great little power plant for their low-to-midrange capacity forklifts, they failed to properly notify the EPA. So even though the fuel efficiency is actually a little better by replacing the old distributor cap and points with a solid state ignition system, Toyota have been barred from selling any of these forklifts until the EPA gets their pound of flesh. Meanwhile Toyota had to rent a bunch of warehouses in Indiana so they could keep their manufacturing running to have a place to store these machines until they are allowed to start selling them. Meanwhile some 20,000 brand new Toyota Forklifts are being kept in warehouses pending a blessing from the bureaucrats in Washington. Folks, the .gov is really killing it... literally.

We've discussed emissions testing in TN, and the fact that it's supposed to go away and hasn't. Last night the local news had a blurb on it. According to TN officials they are waiting for the Feds - EPA to approve dropping the emission testing. I'd almost bet with the climate whoring clowns running around in DC, emission testing in TN doesn't go away. My comment when they were interviewing some handwringing county licensing people was that they should just grow some balls and tell the EPA it's dropped and go pound sand.

Vice President Kamala Harris’s niece, Meena, has raised eyebrows after she posted on Instagram urging people who defend women and LGBT rights to support Palestinians and their Hamas terrorist organization as it tries to obliterate Israel.

Is this the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" route. Cause I doubt LGBTQXYZ is high on Hamas' list of concerns.

Everything that President Trump warned us would happen if Joe Biden was elected is happening...

Open Borders
Record Unemployment
Higher Gas Prices
New Middle East Wars
War on the 2nd Ammendment

The only thing left is the stock market crashing!

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Apparently there's another Beijing B embarrassing video from a press conference today.
There was an interesting question: I will paraphrase since I heard it while ago;
Reporter: " Mr president, will you retaliate against the Russian government if we find they did this"? and then immediately shouted out "Will you rule out any retaliation against the Russians?"

Xiden "No".

Which was he answering?

Why does anyone care what this girl thinks? I care even less about her than I do Greta.

Did she also urge support for the Palestinian women as well? They’re treated so lovely and held in high regard by the men there.....

VN Store

Back