Migrant President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Might as well put this here, although the situation obviously predates the Biden administration. But talking to my ToyotaLift repairman yesterday (who looks like he just came off the set of Duck Dynasty) about trading up to a newer model propane-powered unit, he tells me that since 2018 when Toyota finally did an electronics upgrade to their venerable 2 liter, 4 cylinder IC engine which is a great little power plant for their low-to-midrange capacity forklifts, they failed to properly notify the EPA. So even though the fuel efficiency is actually a little better by replacing the old distributor cap and points with a solid state ignition system, Toyota have been barred from selling any of these forklifts until the EPA gets their pound of flesh. Meanwhile Toyota had to rent a bunch of warehouses in Indiana so they could keep their manufacturing running to have a place to store these machines until they are allowed to start selling them. Meanwhile some 20,000 brand new Toyota Forklifts are being kept in warehouses pending a blessing from the bureaucrats in Washington. Folks, the .gov is really killing it... literally.
Leftists everywhere are celebrating

Reactions: AM64
Thought people needed a visual of Joe and Jill in a moment of tenderness. Lol

Rather mow and weedeat the lawn after a root canal.
The thought of Scum and wife entwined whilst listening to some Barry White while the candlelight flickers on the painting of the Whuan laboratory and the poster of George Floyd above the bed makes me nauseous.

Have you no shame ?

The thought of Scum and wife entwined whilst listening to some Barry White while the candlelight flickers on the painting of the Whuan laboratory and the poster of George Floyd above the bed makes me nauseous.

Have you no shame ?
I think it is one of the meanest things McDad has ever done on here.
iu

This helps.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad

Have you no shame ?
I had some shame, once. But I traded it for some sass a few years ago.

I can't wait for the next 100 days to see what's next to be falling apart under this Biden leadership or the lack thereof. If Joe dies in office, America's next moron choice pick to lead, we'll be worse off than the first.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
US Army Releases Cartoon Recruitment Ad That Features LGBTQ March And Lesbian Wedding

Screen-Shot-2021-05-12-at-3.55.44-PM-e1620849611466.jpg

The U.S. Army has released a recruitment ad that features a lesbian wedding and an LGBTQ parade.

The ad centers around Cpl. Emma Malonelord, the daughter of two mothers. After college, Malonelord seeks new adventures and challenges, finding them by joining the U.S. Army. (RELATED: ‘I Am A Cisgender Millennial’: CIA Recruitment Video Draws Big Rebukes For Being ‘Woke’)

“Raised by two supportive mothers, Emma felt lucky to have such powerful role models in her life,” a synopsis of the ad states. “Inspired by their courage and conviction, she was determined to face challenges of her own and shatter stereotypes along the way.”

Here Is The Russian Army AD

US Army Releases Cartoon Recruitment Ad That Features LGBTQ March And Lesbian Wedding

Screen-Shot-2021-05-12-at-3.55.44-PM-e1620849611466.jpg

The U.S. Army has released a recruitment ad that features a lesbian wedding and an LGBTQ parade.

The ad centers around Cpl. Emma Malonelord, the daughter of two mothers. After college, Malonelord seeks new adventures and challenges, finding them by joining the U.S. Army. (RELATED: ‘I Am A Cisgender Millennial’: CIA Recruitment Video Draws Big Rebukes For Being ‘Woke’)

“Raised by two supportive mothers, Emma felt lucky to have such powerful role models in her life,” a synopsis of the ad states. “Inspired by their courage and conviction, she was determined to face challenges of her own and shatter stereotypes along the way.”
Whoever came up with this idea, whoever signed off on it.....hell..... anyone remotely associated with this needs a good ass kicking

VN Store

Back