President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Of course.

False Confession is as old as man.
False Witness is as old as man.
And Man (law enforcement) is fallible.

Beyond a Reasonable Doubt is a perfectly reasonable burden for a finding of guilt the vast majority of the time.

It’s not good enough for capital punishment.
Don’t forget all those great dna “analysts.”

The Alternative Minimum Tax was also meant to only impact high net worth individuals.
It is the same bait and switch kind of thing with Puddinhead's "no one that makes less than $400k will pay more taxes" BS. He will be long dead, but at some point, $400k will be lower middleclass earnings. The left plays the long game.

I haven’t kept up with much of the campus protests, but my understanding is that a lot of it is based in antisemitism.
If this is the case, would you be supportive of skinheads doing the same thing with their efforts being directed at blacks and other non-whites?
I don't see it as based on antisemitism. They're not protesting to denigrate anyone based on race or religion so there no comparison with skinheads.

I don't see it as based on antisemitism. They're not protesting to denigrate anyone based on race or religion so there no comparison with skinheads.
The idea that Israel (country) = Jews (who aren't even a race) is funny to me, especially considering a very sizeable portion of Orthodox Jews don't care for a national Israel to begin with.

VN Store

Back