President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

You're right. The allegations against Biden are much, much more serious.
No. That is ridiculous.

In the case of Brett Kavanaugh, you had a woman who took a witness stand and answered questions specific to being the victim of a sexual assault. That is not what we have here at all. This matter involves a stolen diary and not much else.

No. That is ridiculous.

In the case of Brett Kavanaugh, you had a woman who took a witness stand and answered questions specific to being the victim of a sexual assault. That is not what we have here at all. This matter involves a stolen diary and not much else.
An alleged sexual assault that she couldn't even remember all the details of. And we really have no idea what's really going on here as it apparently hasn't been properly investigated.

My assumption also. And thus the lack of any defamation/forgery charges implies the content is authentic.
No, it doesn't.

Even if Ashley Biden wanted to pursue a forgery claim ... How do you prove who committed the forgery? Was it Robert Kurlander and Aimee Harris or was it James O'Keefe and Project Veritas?

In the end, it's more trouble than it's worth because the only people who care about this story are the nuts among the far right ... and they aren't going to believe Ashley Biden unless she tells them what they want to hear. That's the only time that far-right sheep listen to anybody (at least that's according to Tucker Carlson).

An alleged sexual assault that she couldn't even remember all the details of. And we really have no idea what's really going on here as it apparently hasn't been properly investigated.
One thing is certain :

If a police detective asked Ashley Biden, "Excuse me, Ms. Biden ... Did you write these entries in your diary?" and Ashley Biden said, "No." .... and then the detective asked her, "Has your father ever sexually abused you?" and she again said "No." .... and finally, if the detective asked, "Do you want this diary back?" and she said, "Yes." ..... then it was over. That is all of the investigating which can take place.

There is literally nothing else which can be done, because the information which became public from that diary, only did so because the diary was stolen. Anyone who knows a damn thing about the law understands that the police can not obtain information by way of theft. The diary was her personal property.

Now, is that how it went down? Maybe ... Maybe not. I don't know and neither do you.

Last edited:
No, it doesn't.

Even if Ashley Biden wanted to pursue a forgery claim ... How do you prove who committed the forgery? Was it Robert Kurlander and Aimee Harris or was it James O'Keefe and Project Veritas?

In the end, it's more trouble than it's worth because the only people who care about this story are the nuts among the far right ... and they aren't going to believe Ashley Biden unless she tells them what they want to hear. That's the only time that far-right sheep listen to anybody (at least that's according to Tucker Carlson).

I would think this false. The nuts on the far right are the only ones that want it to be true. But to say people don't, or to suggest they shouldn't, care about allegations of the sexual abuse of a child seems ludicrous. Honestly, your constant denials and insistences that this can't be true, without any real investigation whatsoever, leads me to believe you're a nut from the far left. No one should want it to be true, but it shouldn't just be dismissed as false simply because you don't want to believe it. Lots of alarm bells going off where Biden is concerned, but all we hear is "but Trump!". Trump is an ass, and has done plenty of things he deserves to get in trouble for, but as far as I know, he hasn't been accused of molesting any of his children.

One thing is certain :

If a police detective asked Ashley Biden, "Excuse me, Ms. Biden ... Did you write these entries in your diary?" and Ashley Biden said, "No." .... and then the detective asked her, "Has your father ever sexually abused you?" and she again said "No." .... and finally, if the detective asked, "Do you want this diary back?" and she said, "Yes." ..... then it was over. That is all of the investigating which can take place.

There is literally nothing else which can be done, because the information which became public from that diary, only did so because the diary was stolen. Anyone who knows a damn thing about the law understands that the police can not obtain information by way of theft. The diary was private property.

Now, is that how it went down? Maybe ... Maybe not. I don't know and neither do you.
None of that has happened as far as I'm aware. Ashley Biden hasn't denied the alleged entries.

Reactions: AM64
None of that has happened as far as I'm aware. Ashley Biden hasn't denied the alleged entries.
Why would "Weezer" need to be made aware of such things? LOL.

Ashley Biden hasn't publicly confirmed or denied the authenticity of those select diary entries ... but that doesn't mean that she hasn't done so in private conversations with attorneys and law enforcement. She has the right to handle this however she wants. She does seem to be a very private person. I can find no record of an interview that she has ever given.

Why would "Weezer" need to be made aware of such things? LOL.

There are no allegations. Ashley Biden hasn't publicly confirmed or denied the authenticity of those select diary entries ... but that doesn't mean that she hasn't done so in private conversations with attorneys and law enforcement. She has the right to handle this however she wants. She does seem to be a very private person. I can find no record of an interview that she has ever given.
It involves the President of the United States. That's why there should be an investigation, and why portions should be public. If you'd put aside your partisanship, you'd realize this. But apparently, you can't and/or you won't. Honestly, I don't think you give a damn if Biden did it or not. You just want plausible deniability. Which is sad IMO.

It involves the President of the United States. That's why there should be an investigation, and why portions should be public. If you'd put aside your partisanship, you'd realize this. But apparently, you can't and/or you won't. Honestly, I don't think you give a damn if Biden did it or not. You just want plausible deniability. Which is sad IMO.
It doesn't matter who it involves.

Do you understand why you are wrong about this? Information concerning possible illegal activity only became public knowledge or became accessible to the police, because a person's personal property was stolen. Law enforcement can not gather information that way. They can ask if the alleged victim wants anything done ... but if they say "No." .... then it's over.

It doesn't matter who it involves.

Do you understand why you are wrong about this? Information concerning possible illegal activity only became public knowledge or became accessible to the police, because a person's personal property was stolen. Law enforcement can not gather information that way. They can ask if the alleged victim wants anything done ... but if they say "No." .... then it's over.
Only it wasn't really stolen, it was abandoned property.

Reactions: AM64 and tbwhhs
... and I don't think you really give a damn about Ashley Biden. This is purely about politics. Which I find sad.
Or I actually do care about Ashley Biden, because if she was molested by her father, that's tragic. But you apparently can't see that. You just want Biden to be protected.

Reactions: AM64 and VOLS INC.
Or I actually do care about Ashley Biden, because if she was molested by her father, that's tragic. But you apparently can't see that. You just want Biden to be protected.
No ... I'm open to believing that she was a victim of sexual abuse ... but I want to hear that from her. I don't trust the contents of her diary and I have explained why.

No ... I'm open to believing that she was a victim of sexual abuse ... but I want to hear that from her. I don't trust the contents of her diary and I have explained why.
Only you don't want to hear it from her. You've advocated against her speaking out in several posts.

Only you don't want to hear it from her. You've advocated against her speaking out in several posts.
No, I haven't. I have said that I completely understand why she wouldn't want to address the matter publicly. It won't change anyone's opinion. You would call her a liar ... so what's the point?

No. That is ridiculous.

Actually she didn’t since she couldn’t remember when, where or who else was there except for Kavanaugh.

No, it doesn't.

If she doesn’t challenge the contents as modified the most rational conclusion is the contents are authentic. Plain and simple. But I’m sure she really appreciates you defending her honor 🙄

If she doesn’t challenge the contents as modified the most rational conclusion is the contents are authentic. Plain and simple. But I’m sure she really appreciates you defending her honor 🙄

I think if my dairy had been forged to make my dad out to be creepy at best I'd make a public statement to defend him.

VN Store

Back