President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

If you’re talking about me, I am not, nor have I ever, accused Joe Biden of being a pedo.

He does, however, exhibit creepy behavior with children. It’s inappropriate and clearly shows he has no respect for boundaries that most people understand. There’s plenty of evidence of that.

Showering with your daughter past a certain point would be consistent with that.
I was not talking about you. Nor do we have credible claims that he was showering with his daughter. Both sides need to calm the F down.

Let me put it like this. There is nothing worse than accusing someone of being a pedophile. You better be a 100% correct or you are a massive ass. What if your neighbor claimed you were one? Bc whatever. It's disgusting.

It's reality. Trump wants the presidency back mostly due to vindictiveness. It would most likely play out with him using the DOJ as his goon force.
That still sounds like a cop out. It’s excusing Biden actually using the DOJ as a goon squad because Trump potentially might do the same.

Also, in regards to Robert Kurlander and Aimee Harris, it hasn't been widely reported but upon finding the diary, their first call was to the Trump Campaign, and they requested $200K for it. To their credit, a lawyer for the Trump Campaign told them no right away ... and then directed them to take it to the FBI. Instead, they called Project Veritas.

In that light, their actions are not quite so innocent. They were seeing dollar signs from the moment they found that diary, and allowed themselves to be guided by greed.
So they’re less than noble. That doesn’t justify goon squad tactics.

Reactions: hog88
Clandestine
@WarClandestine
5h
New reports of Biden admin concerned that other countries don’t want WW3, and might side with Xi’s proposal for peace…
The rest of the world are slowly siding with Russia and China while the US warmongering is exposed!
The Deep State are trapped!

US Fears a War-Weary World May Embrace China’s Ukraine Peace Bid

"Xi Jinping’s meetings in Moscow with Vladimir Putin put the Biden administration in an uncomfortable position: on the sidelines as two adversaries discuss a Ukraine peace proposal that the US has deemed unacceptable."

I was not talking about you. Nor do we have credible claims that he was showering with his daughter. Both sides need to calm the F down.

The bolded is what is being discussed here.

Also, I’m super calm. I’m capable of having a discussion without getting worked up.

Clandestine
@WarClandestine
5h
New reports of Biden admin concerned that other countries don’t want WW3, and might side with Xi’s proposal for peace…
The rest of the world are slowly siding with Russia and China while the US warmongering is exposed!
The Deep State are trapped!

US Fears a War-Weary World May Embrace China’s Ukraine Peace Bid

"Xi Jinping’s meetings in Moscow with Vladimir Putin put the Biden administration in an uncomfortable position: on the sidelines as two adversaries discuss a Ukraine peace proposal that the US has deemed unacceptable."
Aside from the commentary and vocabulary choices, Biden being elected couldn't have been better for accelerating China's rise to premier superpower.

He doesn't want to think about the fact the person he voted for may be someone that would do that.
I have no idea whether or not the whole diary story is true or not, but I do think some people choose to ignore that Biden's creepy behavior allows for the belief it could be true. It's not a story you read and think, "No way. Impossible. Not him." It's a story you read, and it reminds you of his creepy habits of sniffing hair and being a bit grabby, and you think, "I could see it."

But opinion is not fact. Chances are, all we'll ever have is opinion.

I have no idea whether or not the whole diary story is true or not, but I do think some people choose to ignore that Biden's creepy behavior allows for the belief it could be true. It's not a story you read and think, "No way. Impossible. Not him." It's a story you read, and it reminds you of his creepy habits of sniffing hair and being a bit grabby, and you think, "I could see it."

But opinion is not fact. Chances are, all we'll ever have is opinion.

I'm not going to call Biden a pedo but as you pointed out, with his behavior and this diary it's absolutely plausible. The diary entry just adds more smoke to an already cloudy situation.

Puddinhead polling at 38% right back to his all time lows. It’s almost like Americans don’t like this lying POS

Biden approval rating sinks once again, nearly matches lowest-ever rating
You know how it is said when unemployment is at 5% (or whatever) or below it is really zero because all those really looking for work and really employable have a job?

I wonder at what point in presidential approval polls is it essentially zero percent? Judging by DJT and Biden, it seems essentially 1/3 of Americans will approve of a president no matter what.

Reactions: AM64
You know how it is said when unemployment is at 5% (or whatever) or below it is really zero because all those really looking for work and really employable have a job?

I wonder at what point in presidential approval polls is it essentially zero percent? Judging by DJT and Biden, it seems essentially 1/3 of Americans will approve of a president no matter what.
There is certainly a percentage of homers on both sides of the aisle that will vote for party no matter what. We see it here every day. And we hear less and less about a particular polits stances and more about party stances. So as bad as it is I think it’s only gonna get worse.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
There is certainly a percentage of homers on both sides of the aisle that will vote for party no matter what. We see it here every day. And we hear less and less about a particular polits stances and more about party stances. So as bad as it is I think it’s only gonna get worse.
Homers, sure. People who respect the office or the president. People who are oblivious. People who are apolitical.
Etc.
Point is there is a percentage where all those who are worthwhile to seek out their opinion is essentially zero. I wonder where that threshold is? I know you can't answer...i'm just wondering out loud.

It's reality. Trump wants the presidency back mostly due to vindictiveness. It would most likely play out with him using the DOJ as his goon force.
He's have to fire all of them first and install his own people. I'm all for it after watching the way Puddinhead weaponized the current one. First on the gtfo list would be Garland. I'd mail his **** home to him and wouldn't even let him clean out his desk

Reactions: AM64
Puddinhead polling at 38% right back to his all time lows. It’s almost like Americans don’t like this lying POS

Biden approval rating sinks once again, nearly matches lowest-ever rating

the funny/ironic thing is how several of our D posters love to dog Rassmussen polling as being right-biased but that polling has consistently had the highest approval and lowest approve/dissaprove spread for Biden for well over a year.

worst right-wing biased polling ever

the funny/ironic thing is how several of our D posters love to dog Rassmussen polling as being right-biased but that polling has consistently had the highest approval and lowest approve/dissaprove spread for Biden for well over a year.

Yep I looked them up out of curiosity when I saw this. Rasmussen indeed has them higher

Yep I looked them up out of curiosity when I saw this. Rasmussen indeed has them higher
There is no question that the polling done by Rasmussen Reports favors Republican Party candidates, which is a big reason why they did so poorly in the 2022 mid-term elections. They oversold Republican chances across the board. When the Fox News talking heads were so excited about the prospects of a "Red Wave," they weren't working from their own polling at Fox News (which plays it straight with their viewership, and was mostly accurate), but they were instead, following Rasmussen Reports and Trafalgar Group.

How Our 2022 Midterm Forecasts Performed

From the 'Five Thirty Eight' article above :

• Some pollsters - such as Trafalgar group and Rasmussen Reports, which have a history of Republican-leaning polling - had a conspicuously poor year

There is no question that the polling done by Rasmussen Reports favors Republican Party candidates, which is a big reason why they did so poorly in the 2022 mid-term elections. They oversold Republican chances across the board. When the Fox News talking heads were so excited about the prospects of a "Red Wave," they weren't working from their own polling at Fox News (which plays it straight with their viewership, and was mostly accurate), but they were instead, following Rasmussen Reports and Trafalgar Group.

How Our 2022 Midterm Forecasts Performed

From the 'Five Thirty Eight' article above :

• Some pollsters - such as Trafalgar group and Rasmussen Reports, which have a history of Republican-leaning polling - had a conspicuously poor year
Whelp we clearly need to believe the 38% approval as reported in this poll then it looks like! Works for me!

VN Store

Back