President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

EL isn't alone. Seems almost every article I click is misrepresenting the facts. This was just easier since you didn't even have to click the article

But EL is the only one I’ve seen admit to just “ sh!t posting “ . I believe that was in the Gun thread .

Jobs growing, wages growing, inflation slowing, gas prices falling. But you don't like it. It's almost like you guys are hoping for America to do poorly.

Reactions: flint
Jobs growing, wages growing, inflation slowing, gas prices falling. But you don't like it. It's almost like you guys are hoping for America to do poorly.

They are. That's the disgusting thing about the GOP these days. It's more important to them to win than for the country to do well.

Reactions: flint
They are. That's the disgusting thing about the GOP these days. It's more important to them to win than for the country to do well.
You both act as if you didn't support acts to subvert the previous admin

The facts you present are biased at best and outright lies in some cases. For example, do you truly believe we're below a 4% ue rate? What had this admin done to affect gas prices going down? How are they actively making things better for the average American?

It’s almost like you have to completely f*** everything up and then dial it back a hair to look like you’re doing something. Jobs aren’t growing. I don’t know whose wages are growing. The cost of everything is much higher than it was 2 years ago and it isn’t going down.

VN Store

Back