Migrant President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Countrywide.
I worked reviewing CW loans for refis and such, the number of people in CA taking equity out of their homes to buy cars and boats was amazing. So many NINA loans, zero down, interest only. Or you'd see someone making $60k buy a $600k house. No one cared, they were going to sell the house in six months and make a profit. The loan officers didn't give a ****, they were drowning in commission checks and were hoping they'd get used on the back end when the borrower sold. Just a complete feeding frenzy of greed.

Countrywide.
I had someone mention to me within the last month that their adjustable rate mortgage was going to be resetting soon. I couldn't believe it. It takes a special kind of idiot to take out an ARM when interest rates are at historical all-time lows. Then to have never refinanced it is just a mind-blower.

They're all idiots to an extent...

But even you can admit with the inflation rate, what Biden is doing is stupid.
Sure but the last guy spending and promising more was just as dumb. Of course he gets a pass since here since the impact wasn't on his watch

How freaking sad our voters...

A Cato/YouGov national poll of 2,300 people found high support for the plan until respondents were asked if they would still support it if it led to higher taxes, mostly helped higher-income recipients, encouraged universities to raise tuitions and other fees, or encouraged more employers to require college degrees.

I had someone mention to me within the last month that their adjustable rate mortgage was going to be resetting soon. I couldn't believe it. It takes a special kind of idiot to take out an ARM when interest rates are at historical all-time lows. Then to have never refinanced it is just a mind-blower.

Dave Ramsey is gnashing his teeth somewhere.

The cost of a mortgage on a $400k house has gone up $700/month since the same time last year. I think the Venn diagram of people taking out ARMs and people with insurmountable student debt is just a circle.

Again, what is MAGA? Do all MAGA wear the MAGA hat?

I didn’t tell her that. Her mother’s family is from rural SW VA and basically act as if DT is Christ. I tried to explain to her that we support elected officials because of achievements. Not based off personal like/ dislike where we then bend all logic to justify or vilify everything they do. But she was 2 months old when he was elected and just past 4 when he left office so I doubt she paid much attention.

Reactions: Majors
The cost of a mortgage on a $400k house has gone up $700/month since the same time last year. I think the Venn diagram of people taking out ARMs and people with insurmountable student debt is just a circle.
I think these are questions you want to ask potential employees. 1) do you have an adjustable rate mortgage and 2) Do you have student debt on a BA degree? Yes to either one is a say thanks, we'll let you know.

Reactions: sonofUT62
Did he just argue that because the inflation is only barely going up every month and it hasn’t spiked, that we shouldn’t be so shocked ? Being bled out slowly is way better than having your head cut off .. come on man , we created 800 bazillion jobs since we shut the country down … come on man , get on board the apple sauce express and let’s have an ice cream sandwich. 😂
An artist at work, spinning it like there's no tomorrow. Too bad his art sucks.

.... by a Republican Governor; not by a Democrat.
Ok you’re wearing this out a tad. Do you think the Gov woke up that morning and just said “man! I better get the guard to MV ASAP!” or do you think that maybe he got some phone calls that there were scary brown people on the island not engaged in landscaping or lawn services?

Reactions: 10nacvols
He ran on eliminating the entire debt however the Trump admin was running trillion dollar deficits to prop up a fragile economy before covid. Trump signed off on trillions more during covid. He owns that spending and its effect on the current state
True that. BO and GWB did their part to put us in this shape too.

Reactions: Vol since 77
Ok you’re wearing this out a tad. Do you think the Gov woke up that morning and just said “man! I better get the guard to MV ASAP!” or do you think that maybe he got some phone calls that there were scary brown people on the island not engaged in landscaping or lawn services?
I have indeed referred back to it several times now, because the Republicans / Conservatives / Trump supporters on here repeatedly assert the belief that ordinary citizens have the power to mobilize the National Guard ... and that is just plain stupid.

Any suggestion of why Gov. Charlie Baker was compelled to deploy the National Guard to Martha's Vineyard must include some conjecture, because he has not offered a public explanation for it. It is not conjecture to point out out that he is a Republican, however. That is a fact.

VN Store

Back