President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

You guys have got to do yourselves a favor and turn off the right wing media.
" worst shape this country has ever been in prior to the Civil War"???????? You have got to be kidding.
Good grief man, wake up and do your own thinking for a change.
Because Maddow, Joy Reid, Nicolle Wallace and Don Lemon all are pushing truth. Have you thought that the issue might be that this is the result of thinking for yourself? Or watching those other MSM promoting agendas but neglecting the issues of the American homes? No need to mention the connections of the Obama cabinet to MSM personalities and higher ups.

Right on cue! Pious Woke Mob Including Pete Buttigieg's Husband Chasten Descend on CNN host Fareed Zakaria' over Washington Post column warning Dems to 'forget pronouns'

A woke mob that included Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg's husband descended on a CNN host who warned Democrats to stop obsessing over pronouns.

Chasten Buttigieg and other pious tweeters took exception to Fareed Zakaria's Washington Post column headlined: 'Forget Pronouns: Democrats need to become the party of building things.'

Zakaria used his regular column to warn Democrats that tangible achievements, rather than a fixation with woke issues including trans rights, that would help them achieve continued success.

He warned that the party needs to 'make government work for people' and that doing so 'was more important to most Americans than using the right pronouns.'

But Chasten Buttigieg was among those keen to pour scorn on Zakaria for expressing his opinion.

He tweeted: 'Addressing someone by the name/pronoun they prefer is free, easy, and kind. Using them builds community and belonging. Democrats can walk and chew gum. We can fix roads and build bridges while also making it a little easier to go about your life. That's called freedom,' Chasten wrote.

60344453-11020587-image-a-9_1657996862095.jpg

Chasten (pictured left) married his love, Pete Buttigieg, the first openly gay cabinet member, former South Bend Mayor before his 2020 Presidential run, in 2018. During his partner's run for his office, Chasten was called 'the Twitter celebrity we deserve,' by Mashable, and 'winning the 2020 spouse primary,' by Politico, Oprah Daily reported.

Woke mob including Chasten Buttigieg attacks CNN star for blasting Dems' pronoun obsession | Daily Mail Online

Yep.
For the two hundredth time, it had nothing to do with Biden and everything to do with Trump.
Funny as I think Trump made it in due to folks voting against Hillary and not as much voting for Trump. Personally, I couldn’t bring myself to vote for either.

Funny as I think Trump made it in due to folks voting against Hillary and not as much voting for Trump. Personally, I couldn’t bring myself to vote for either.
In every election there is some percentage of people who vote more against one candidate than for the other.
That's precisely why I didn't support Hillary in the 2016 primary. I never understood why one would support someone they knew to be so off putting to the other side.

In every election there is some percentage of people who vote more against one candidate than for the other.
That's precisely why I didn't support Hillary in the 2016 primary. I never understood why one would support someone they knew to be so off putting to the other side.

Get off your horse. You are FOS.

Right on cue! Pious Woke Mob Including Pete Buttigieg's Husband Chasten Descend on CNN host Fareed Zakaria' over Washington Post column warning Dems to 'forget pronouns'

A woke mob that included Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg's husband descended on a CNN host who warned Democrats to stop obsessing over pronouns.

Chasten Buttigieg and other pious tweeters took exception to Fareed Zakaria's Washington Post column headlined: 'Forget Pronouns: Democrats need to become the party of building things.'

Zakaria used his regular column to warn Democrats that tangible achievements, rather than a fixation with woke issues including trans rights, that would help them achieve continued success.

He warned that the party needs to 'make government work for people' and that doing so 'was more important to most Americans than using the right pronouns.'

But Chasten Buttigieg was among those keen to pour scorn on Zakaria for expressing his opinion.

He tweeted: 'Addressing someone by the name/pronoun they prefer is free, easy, and kind. Using them builds community and belonging. Democrats can walk and chew gum. We can fix roads and build bridges while also making it a little easier to go about your life. That's called freedom,' Chasten wrote.

60344453-11020587-image-a-9_1657996862095.jpg

Chasten (pictured left) married his love, Pete Buttigieg, the first openly gay cabinet member, former South Bend Mayor before his 2020 Presidential run, in 2018. During his partner's run for his office, Chasten was called 'the Twitter celebrity we deserve,' by Mashable, and 'winning the 2020 spouse primary,' by Politico, Oprah Daily reported.

Woke mob including Chasten Buttigieg attacks CNN star for blasting Dems' pronoun obsession | Daily Mail Online

So Pete is the female in the relationship? Who supposedly had the twins? Boy will those twins be jacked up in life. Almost assuring they will be weird.

Last edited:
Tucker Carlson claims that Witness From 2020 Campaign says Biden took 'pills' under wife Jill's Supervision before every public appearance and was 'like a child' without the Medication

Fox News host Tucker Carlson has claimed that President Joe Biden takes 'pills' to boost his cognitive performance before public appearances.

Biden, 79, has strenuously rejected similar allegations in the past, but Carlson claimed on his Friday evening show that he had spoken 'directly' to a witness who saw the alleged medication on the 2020 campaign trail.

'His staff, supervised by Dr. Jill, his wife, was giving him pills before every public appearance. Checking the time, and at the certain hour giving him a dose of something,' said Carlson.

'Before taking the medications, this person said Biden was 'Like a small child.' You could not communicate with him, he changed completely because he was on drugs and he clearly still is on drugs,' the pundit alleged.

Carlson's unproven allegation came during a lengthy monologue in which he argued that Biden is 'incapacitated' and suffering from 'dementia.'

According to the latest report from his White House doctor, Biden takes prescription medication for an irregular heartbeat, high cholesterol, and seasonal allergies.

White House Physician Kevin C. O'Connor did not mention any cognitive issues in the November report, and wrote that Biden 'is fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency.'

Nevertheless, Biden has a lifelong history of verbal gaffes, and as he approaches 80, even some Democratic strategists have begun to question whether he should seek re-election.

During the 2020 campaign, Donald Trump repeatedly leveled the claim, without evidence, that Biden is on drugs, saying in one in interview: 'that's what I hear.'

'It is probably, possibly drugs involved. That's what I hear,' Trump said in September 2020, weeks before Biden won the presidential election.

'I mean there's possibly drugs. I don't know how you can go from being so bad where you can't even get out a sentence,' Trump continued, accusing Biden of weak performance on the debate stage.

Carlson's allegation about Biden's fitness comes as the president takes a four-day tour of the Middle East, with stops in Israel and Saudi Arabia.

The trip was originally meant to be rolled in with a visit to Europe last month, but the New York Times reported that aides worried the resulting 10-day schedule would be taxing for Biden -- or 'crazy,' as one official told the outlet.

Tucker Carlson claims Biden takes cognitive enhancers before public appearances | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back