Migrant President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

The 150 mile death journey in 103 degree heat that killed 50 migrants: Semi-truck started in city of Laredo and ended in San Antonio when it suffered 'mechanical problems' and migrants 'started falling out the back to their deaths'

• Texas Gov. Greg Abbott blames President Joe Biden's 'deadly open border policies' for the deadliest human smuggling tragedy in recent American history
Cops are hunting for more bodies after 50 migrants were found dead in an abandoned tractor-trailer in the sweltering San Antonio heat.

Texas police believe migrants loaded into the truck on Monday Laredo, a border city located about 150 miles south, but were abandoned by smugglers after the vehicle experienced mechanical problems.

Police are now searching nearby fields for bodies and are trying to determine if anyone escaped the trailer alive.

Firefighters found 'stacks of bodies' in the truck which was cast off close to Interstate 35, which runs to the Mexican border. Temperatures reached a high of 103 degrees Monday and officials claim there were no signs of water in the semi.

The migrants had been sprinkled with steak seasoning in apparent bid to cover up their smell as they were being transported.

Texas governor slams Biden for the deaths of migrants whose bodies were found 'stacked' in trailer | Daily Mail Online

No sir. I am looking at historical data. I don't know what the projections are.

Do you think changing abortion laws from federal to state oversight will make a difference in birth rate? Or, were you seizing an opportunity to stick it to the big government types?

I don’t know. Your comment just made me wonder how the new era of states being able to legally restrict abortion without concern of the Feds, will impact birth rates. Probably minimal, idk.

When done correctly it can provide different perspectives and insights, which should allow business to create better products and services.

But diversity for the simple sake of diversity is garbage. In fact it can lead to degraded performance.
Synergy.

The 150 mile death journey in 103 degree heat that killed 50 migrants: Semi-truck set off in city of Laredo and stopped in San Antonio when it suffered 'mechanical problems' and migrants 'started falling out the back to their deaths'

Police believe that 50 migrants died after they were loaded into a semi-truck and driven 150 miles from the southern border in sweltering Texas heat before the vehicle suffered mechanical problems.

Officials believe the migrants were loaded into the truck in Laredo on Monday and then abandoned on the outskirts of San Antonio, next to a railroad track in an area surrounded by auto scrapyards, around 6pm.

Police suspect several migrants may have jumped or started falling out of the back of truck before the traffickers discarded it along the roadway.

At least three bodies were found scattered down road, with the furthest one located about 75 yards from the truck, law enforcement sources confirmed to The New York Times.

Some of the victims staggered out of the trailer before dying and were found several blocks away, police told The Texas Tribune. The migrants had been sprinkled with steak seasoning in apparent bid to cover up their smell as they were being transported.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said the semi-truck driver, whose identity was not disclosed, is in federal custody. He was detained by officers in a nearby field after having fled the area on foot.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott blamed the deaths on President Joe Biden's 'deadly open border policies' and 'refusal to enforce the law.'

59619331-10960825-image-m-54_1656419194045.jpg

Sixteen survivors, including four children were rushed to nearby hospitals for heat stroke and exhaustion. They were found by a local worker, who investigated the scene after hearing a faint cry for help emanating from the truck. No children were among the dead

Texas governor slams Biden for the deaths of migrants whose bodies were found 'stacked' in trailer | Daily Mail Online

The 150 mile death journey in 103 degree heat that killed 50 migrants: Semi-truck set off in city of Laredo and stopped in San Antonio when it suffered 'mechanical problems' and migrants 'started falling out the back to their deaths'

Police believe that 50 migrants died after they were loaded into a semi-truck and driven 150 miles from the southern border in sweltering Texas heat before the vehicle suffered mechanical problems.

Officials believe the migrants were loaded into the truck in Laredo on Monday and then abandoned on the outskirts of San Antonio, next to a railroad track in an area surrounded by auto scrapyards, around 6pm.

Police suspect several migrants may have jumped or started falling out of the back of truck before the traffickers discarded it along the roadway.

At least three bodies were found scattered down road, with the furthest one located about 75 yards from the truck, law enforcement sources confirmed to The New York Times.

Some of the victims staggered out of the trailer before dying and were found several blocks away, police told The Texas Tribune. The migrants had been sprinkled with steak seasoning in apparent bid to cover up their smell as they were being transported.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said the semi-truck driver, whose identity was not disclosed, is in federal custody. He was detained by officers in a nearby field after having fled the area on foot.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott blamed the deaths on President Joe Biden's 'deadly open border policies' and 'refusal to enforce the law.'

59619331-10960825-image-m-54_1656419194045.jpg

Sixteen survivors, including four children were rushed to nearby hospitals for heat stroke and exhaustion. They were found by a local worker, who investigated the scene after hearing a faint cry for help emanating from the truck. No children were among the dead

This is heartbreaking.

Reactions: StarRaider
The migrant death is an perfect example of privilege - not white privilege but have vs have not privilege. The coverage is meager and the reaction is limited. Had this been a school bus of US kids it would be wall to wall news.

Locally we had a guy shoot some people (3) at a local church - wall to wall coverage but in the poorer neighborhoods there are drive bys nearly every day, murders nearly every day but it's barely a blip on the news.

The migrant death is an perfect example of privilege - not white privilege but have vs have not privilege. The coverage is meager and the reaction is limited. Had this been a school bus of US kids it would be wall to wall news.

Locally we had a guy shoot some people (3) at a local church - wall to wall coverage but in the poorer neighborhoods there are drive bys nearly every day, murders nearly every day but it's barely a blip on the news.
Man that’s all the local news is around here.

“Another shooting in Hickory Hill tonight, news at 11”

Reactions: AM64
Last edited:
I cant imagine topping off 504 gallons into an M1 is a quick, danger free process. I would think when it comes to the military you will see exchangeable batteries. Way way in the future. Maybe not even in my life time. But that would be relatively quick and potentially not very invasive.
They need the tesseract. I’m sure Joe has his mightiest administrative heroes on it.

Reactions: AM64 and LouderVol
I cant imagine topping off 504 gallons into an M1 is a quick, danger free process. I would think when it comes to the military you will see exchangeable batteries. Way way in the future. Maybe not even in my life time. But that would be relatively quick and potentially not very invasive.
To give an idea of the challenge, a Tesla has more than 1000 pounds of batteries to produce the energy in less than 20 gallons of gasoline (less than 150 pounds) so these quick change batteries for equal energy to 500 gallons of diesel would weigh more than 10 tons, not something a soldier will just ruck out and toss into the tank, or even one for a personnel carrier

Just catching up on today's action. So it was Hunter Biden with Russian bookers and not Trump? Interesting...

The clown show is brought to you by the United States Democratic Party who knowingly nominated a corrupt, mentally addled dunce for the job of leader of the free world. And the 81M people who proudly voted for him.

I hope everyone sees that this is today’s Democratic Party! Complete circus.

VN Store

Back