President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I'm actually not struggling in the least.
If, as so many like to say, "it's the economy, stupid", then I and my family are all fine. All better off than 2 years ago.
But I know that it's about more than just the economy, and I also know that many view themselves as being worse off economically today than 2 years ago. And I know that some of those will give Biden far more blame than he deserves.
I said before, during, and after the election that the one overriding priority, with no close second, was Trump's defeat.
That was obviously accomplished. Now the country can continue its slow climb out of the Trump abyss.

You and your family are fine...ok. So your raises have been more than inflation? Do you realize the average family is not fine.

Some people don't truly care to comprehend the hurt. Let's look at gas prices alone. Gas has gone up on average $1.41 person gallon year over year (probably more since Biden took office). Let's take a conservative example. You use 20 gallons to fill up once a week. That's an additional $28.20 per week. That averages to $122.20 per month, or $1,466.40 per year.

That is only for gas. It's worse than that for many. This is not including all the other price increases, empty shelves, increased crime, worse school results, the general degradation of society, the sieve at the border, the head in the sand policy decisions, etc.

Do you think wages rise this fast? This is an awful administration policy wise. We won't get into the low character and lack of honesty.

Last edited:
Hey look!! Bigfoot riding a unicorn.
2000 Mules has already been shown to be pretty much nothing more than right wing propaganda.
The videos have been investigated and no illegality found.
What ‘2000 Mules’ leaves out of ballot harvesting claims
I can't read the article you linked because it requires a subscription purchase.

Of course the media and the so called "fact checkers" are going to publish hit pieces. They are part of the swamp and are financed by the likes of Soros. I have seen some critique of the movie based on phone GPS inaccuracies. However, this is bogus. I've used phone GPS to locate family members at crowded amusement parks so I know first hand that's not a valid argument against.

Go ahead, believe all the media lies. Perhaps Biden's new Ministry of Truth will get their own website and you can become a member.;)

Biden is not running in 2024. He is less relevant politically than is Trump.
Anyone living in GA is seeing the idiotic republican political ads which highlight Trump. You can always access the perceived idiocy of the targeted voter by the ads designed to get their vote.

Biden was a reach himself.

There is not democrat bench. Harris, Abrams, Buttigieg, Warren, Booker, AOC, O'rourke, Cuomo, Newsom? People have had enough of these ghouls.

More would rethink their primary vote. The people who despised Trumpism in 2020, despise Trumpism even more in 2022.
Trump and company have done nothing since election day 2020 but prove themselves to be even worse than imagined.
People aren't going to forget Jan 6 and the whole attempt to steal an election.

Do you think more people will have January 6th on their mind or inflation, gas prices, food prices, shortages, interest rates, etc.? Who do you think they will blame for that, Trump or Biden? You know the answer whether or not you will admit it is another story

I can't read the article you linked because it requires a subscription purchase.

Of course the media and the so called "fact checkers" are going to publish hit pieces. They are part of the swamp and are financed by the likes of Soros. I have seen some critique of the movie based on phone GPS inaccuracies. However, this is bogus. I've used phone GPS to locate family members at crowded amusement parks so I know first hand that's not a valid argument against.

Go ahead, believe all the media lies. Perhaps Biden's new Ministry of Truth will get their own website and you can become a member.;)

If you've used the AJC so many times, then you may be out of free reads or you could just need to google the ajc opinion for itself if the link only has so many uses.

Biden is not running in 2024. He is less relevant politically than is Trump.
Anyone living in GA is seeing the idiotic republican political ads which highlight Trump. You can always access the perceived idiocy of the targeted voter by the ads designed to get their vote.

You definitely want that to be true. Atlanta has the highest rates of inflation as compared to the rest of the nation with one exception. I wonder how that will impact turnout and independent voters? You know the answer to that question and it has nothing to do with Trump

Reactions: AM64
Hey look!! Bigfoot riding a unicorn.
2000 Mules has already been shown to be pretty much nothing more than right wing propaganda.
The videos have been investigated and no illegality found.
What ‘2000 Mules’ leaves out of ballot harvesting claims
How do you reconcile in your mind that fact that according to cell phone tracing they could detect someone within 6 feet of a covid positive person...but geo tracking and following someones cell phone for ballot harvesting isn't accruate?

Thank you....I worked in tech support for a top 3 cell company...and have traced phones to exact gps coordinates for police...with proper paperwork of course..there fact checking is weak cuz thier methodology has been found..now harder evidence needs to be released

Fact-checking “2000 Mules,” the movie alleging ballot fraud – The Denver Post

It's nothing but right-wing propaganda.
Easy litmus test: Do you believe 2000 Mules proves election fraud?
Yes:
you're very gullible and an unknowing consumer of right-wing propaganda.
No: you have a clue
I know this will probably be difficult for you, but imagine if Biden would have lost with suspicious pro-Trump activities such as barring Dem poll watchers from count areas, trucker testimony for hauling pallets of ballots from state to state, mule video footage, stopping vote counts in the middle of the night (first time ever), irregular vote distribution statistics, etc. All of the MSM outlets would have cried fraud 24/7. Congress or the AG would have launched extensive investigations using all of the three letter agencies. Bottom line, Trump was/is a swamp outsider. Therefore, measures were put in place using mail-in voting to ensure he didn't get reelected again. Most of the republicans in the swamp don't like him either so they were complicit. It's pretty obvious if you take a step back and look at the big picture.

If, as so many like to say, "it's the economy, stupid", then I and my family are all fine. All better off than 2 years ago.
But I know that it's about more than just the economy, and I also know that many view themselves as being worse off economically today than 2 years ago. And I know that some of those will give Biden far more blame than he deserves.
I said before, during, and after the election that the one overriding priority, with no close second, was Trump's defeat.
That was obviously accomplished. Now the country can continue its slow climb out of the Trump abyss.

You are lying through your teeth about not struggling or being a teacher. Why anyone engages with you about anything related to politics hoping for a serious discussion is beyond stupidity. You claim you live near Atlanta which has higher inflation than nearly every other metropolitan area. I am a teacher in Georgia and am well aware about how much you make if it’s a public school which pays much more than private schools. You either are surrounded by similar kooks who think like you that are still obsessed with Trump or you’ve never spoken to an average person. I work in a very conservative region of Georgia but in a relatively moderate suburb that went about 50/50 for Trump/Biden. I coach and meet with parents on a constant basis who don’t know me personally. The common theme for all of them is financial issues and gas prices. If they tell a complete stranger those things, what do you think they discuss at home? I can assure you it isn’t January 6th or abortion rights.

I’m sure your not struggling and probably never have, that’s why you hold the idiotic myopic views that you do. If you say you’re better off economically now than 2 years ago then you’re just flat out lying.

You and your family are fine...ok. So your raises have been more than inflation? Do you realize the average family is not fine.

Some people don't truly care to comprehend the hurt. Let's look at gas prices alone. Gas has gone up on average $1.41 person gallon year over year (probably more since Biden took office). Let's take a conservative example. You use 20 gallons to fill up once a week. That's an additional $28.20 per week. That averages to $122.20 per month, or $1,466.40 per year.

That is only for gas. It's worse than that for many. This is not including all the other price increases, empty shelves, increased crime, worse school results, the general degradation of society, the sieve at the border, the head in the sand policy decisions, etc.

Do you think wages rise this fast? This is an awful administration policy wise. We won't get into the low character and lack of honesty.
I understand the economy enough to know it has always experienced periods of recession and inflation.
And know that gas prices have always fluctuated.
I know these things would have happened to some degree (less or more?) no matter who was president.

Biden was a reach himself.

There is not democrat bench. Harris, Abrams, Buttigieg, Warren, Booker, AOC, O'rourke, Cuomo, Newsom? People have had enough of these ghouls.
Many have had enough, and just as many have had enough of the Trump nuts (MTG and etc...) from your side.
The one certainty is that people are more divided and polarized than ever......just as Trump/Bannon/Stone etc....hoped.

Do you think more people will have January 6th on their mind or inflation, gas prices, food prices, shortages, interest rates, etc.? Who do you think they will blame for that, Trump or Biden? You know the answer whether or not you will admit it is another story
I think (at least hope) most consider all things and weight them based on their priorities.

I’m sure your not struggling and probably never have, that’s why you hold the idiotic myopic views that you do. If you say you’re better off economically now than 2 years ago then you’re just flat out lying.
Are you saying no one is better off today than they were two years ago? Even you know that is stupid.
If you admit that some are better off today, then it's pretty idiotic to call me a liar when I claim to be among that group.

Are you saying no one is better off today than they were two years ago? Even you know that is stupid.
If you admit that some are better off today, then it's pretty idiotic to call me a liar when I claim to be among that group.

Who is economically better off today than 2 years ago and why would they be? Maybe someone that sold their home and just hasn’t bought another one yet? Maybe the blm scam artists that are buying $6 million homes.

National gas price average hits new record high at $4.45 per gallon

Thanks to Bone Headed Biden for the War on fossil fuels ... great job done for the continue destruction of America's economy. Thanks to you Bone Head POTUS the inflation rate now is in the stratosphere & not coming down anytime soon. Democrats are stupid at best.

Last edited:
Ceterus paribus, no one is better off.

The only people better off today than two years ago are those people who receive regular, consistent pay raises based off of the increased cost of living which isn’t you as a teacher. Which means you aren’t being truthful again, you don’t get a COLA raise every year.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

VN Store

Back