Migrant President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

The part I most question is the thing about independents being the largest group. For instance, I'm not a republican, and most definitely not a democrat, and would never identify as either. However, in all honesty I'm really not an independent either because at this point hell would freeze over before I'd support the democrats. To me "Not a Democrat" is very different from actually being a republican, but it's certainly not being a real independent either, and I'd bet I'm far from alone in that stance. I'd bet that true independents are a much much smaller group than ever reported, and "lean" doesn't adequately describe "driven away from" for a lot of us.
However you are defining your allegiance or lack thereof, pretty well fits me to a T. Make that a Power T.

Majority of Americans believe US democracy is at risk of extinction and Just 54% Think Biden Won the presidential election, new poll shows

• Number who believe Biden's election was legitimate dropped 10 points since April
A majority of Americans says in a stunning new poll that U.S. democracy is at risk of 'extinction.'

The assessment comes in a new poll near the anniversary of President Joe Biden's first year in office, just days after the anniversary of the Capitol riot.

53034725-10411601-image-a-1_1642445839122.jpg

Only 54 per cent of Americans said President Joe Biden was the legitimate winner of the election in a new poll

The poll showed the majority that believe Biden was the legitimate winner of the election has narrowed to just 54 per cent amid Trump's persistent attacks. The number was a 64 per cent in April.

53034731-10411601-image-m-3_1642445882845.jpg

The poll follows repeated attacks on the election by former President Donald Trump

Majority of Americans believe US democracy at risk of extinction | Daily Mail Online

Majority of Americans believe US democracy is at risk of extinction and Just 54% Think Biden Won the presidential election, new poll shows

• Number who believe Biden's election was legitimate dropped 10 points since April
A majority of Americans says in a stunning new poll that U.S. democracy is at risk of 'extinction.'

The assessment comes in a new poll near the anniversary of President Joe Biden's first year in office, just days after the anniversary of the Capitol riot.

53034725-10411601-image-a-1_1642445839122.jpg

Only 54 per cent of Americans said President Joe Biden was the legitimate winner of the election in a new poll

The poll showed the majority that believe Biden was the legitimate winner of the election has narrowed to just 54 per cent amid Trump's persistent attacks. The number was a 64 per cent in April.

53034731-10411601-image-m-3_1642445882845.jpg

The poll follows repeated attacks on the election by former President Donald Trump

Majority of Americans believe US democracy at risk of extinction | Daily Mail Online
I hate, hate, hate how people keep saying the US is supposed to be a "democracy". Democracies are always doomed to fail. We were set up differently for a reason. Unfortunately we've democratized too much.

I hate, hate, hate how people keep saying the US is supposed to be a "democracy". Democracies are always doomed to fail. We were set up differently for a reason. Unfortunately we've democratized too much.

Half this country isn’t even capable of getting to a local polling station to vote you think they are capable of understanding what a Republic is?

We are an uneducated society at this point and the bulk of teachers on here show why.

Why do you think they want to create this phony argument about voting rights? I remember I used to be so gullible. Food and water....lol. They've created an entire storyline. It takes 3 hours to vote in traditionally black areas. Why can't they have food and water? We don't have enough places to mail ballots. Oh no, what did we ever do up to now.

Race baiting at its finest. They've been outted but double down like everyone has their head in the sand.
They double down because their devoted followers let them get away with it.

Why do you think they want to create this phony argument about voting rights? I remember I used to be so gullible. Food and water....lol. They've created an entire storyline. It takes 3 hours to vote in traditionally black areas. Why can't they have food and water? We don't have enough places to mail ballots. Oh no, what did we ever do up to now.

Race baiting at its finest. They've been outted but double down like everyone has their head in the sand.
I you can stand in line for a Covid test you can stand in line to vote.

The part I most question is the thing about independents being the largest group. For instance, I'm not a republican, and most definitely not a democrat, and would never identify as either. However, in all honesty I'm really not an independent either because at this point hell would freeze over before I'd support the democrats. To me "Not a Democrat" is very different from actually being a republican, but it's certainly not being a real independent either, and I'd bet I'm far from alone in that stance. I'd bet that true independents are a much much smaller group than ever reported, and "lean" doesn't adequately describe "driven away from" for a lot of us.
But that's the problem with the two party system. If you arent one, you are independent.

Our politicians wont allow the people to identify more specifically than that.

Language is the underpinning of logic and clear thought. The inability to use language precisely and consistently betrays a tendency to think sloppily. I would not trust a writer who writes imprecisely just as a I would not trust a surgeon with shaky hands.
I make typos, but I usually take the time to go back, slow myself down, read, and edit. It's a process. People who can't follow a process to structure thoughts and spell them out are probably just a bit impulsive.

Reactions: AM64 and allvol123
I make typos, but I usually take the time to go back, slow myself down, read, and edit. It's a process. People who can't follow a process to structure thoughts and spell them out are probably just a bit impulsive.
Indeed. And typing with two thumbs on a phone that includes an AI function to automatically correct what it THINKS you want to say makes typos an almost certain occurrence 😉

Reactions: AM64
But that's the problem with the two party system. If you arent one, you are independent.

Our politicians wont allow the people to identify more specifically than that.

I'd really like the option for a "NO" vote. It would be better than voting for the lesser of two alternatives because you could let it be known that you really did not want at least one of the candidates - probably two "NO" votes would be way too much to even consider. At this point I don't even think independents or third parties are even worth considering - Perot didn't win and really didn't make the end result any better when he tried, and I did vote for him. In the end our election system seems barely competent to add just simple votes, so throwing in something more complex would probably complete break it; and, more importantly, it would never fly with the two parties - they couldn't handle the rejection.

Reactions: LouderVol
West Virginia-born sports legends Jerry West and Nick Saban push Manchin to back voting bills

Some of the biggest sports stars to emerge from West Virginia are urging the state's Democratic senator, Joe Manchin, to back his party's voting rights legislation.

"We strongly support urgently needed legislation that will protect both the rights of voters and the integrity of outcomes in all federal elections," read a Thursday letter signed by Jerry West (a former point guard, coach, and general manager who was later inducted into the NBA Hall of Fame and the West Virginia Sports Hall of Fame), Nick Saban (a Fairmont, West Virginia, native who is now the head football coach at the University of Alabama), and football players Darryl Talley and Oliver Luck, among others.

West Virginia-born sports legends Jerry West and Nick Saban push Manchin to back voting bills

Some of the biggest sports stars to emerge from West Virginia are urging the state's Democratic senator, Joe Manchin, to back his party's voting rights legislation.

"We strongly support urgently needed legislation that will protect both the rights of voters and the integrity of outcomes in all federal elections," read a Thursday letter signed by Jerry West (a former point guard, coach, and general manager who was later inducted into the NBA Hall of Fame and the West Virginia Sports Hall of Fame), Nick Saban (a Fairmont, West Virginia, native who is now the head football coach at the University of Alabama), and football players Darryl Talley and Oliver Luck, among others.

Well, La di-da. :) Those two munchkins probably don't know what's in the bill.

Who cares?

Well, La di-da. :) Those two munchkins probably don't know what's in the bill.

Yeah, but you can bet Nick is looking at the recruiting angle. What demographic he needs and which demographic "needs" voting reform since they are apparently denied the opportunity to vote ... even just once. Can't be wastin' no time with lines and rules and regulations.

What exactly is the travesty about voting? Where does one even have the right to vote in the USC?

Wander if he got this idea from his Dixiecrat mentors Eastland and Byrd.

Oh...it goes back a long time no doubt.
Heard an interview today from Collins (ex GA) that he thinks Manchin caves on the B3 and thinks a $2T lite version has a good chance to pass. Manchin doing his thing to be spotlighted...hope that is incorrect.

VN Store

Back