Migrant President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Is it just me, or would these results seem to indicate that a significant percentage of Blacks and Hispanics are now identifying as either Independents or Republicans?
There was exit polling data in Illinois from last election that showed that for Hispanics. For blacks, it's just a gut feeling along with anecdotal evidence I have that leads me to believe there is a switch happening.

Reactions: AM64
So Biden is only above water with white, degree holders? Er I mean - white supremacist elitists

Yeah, but not all of us apparently. Makes you wonder how many of the white people with degrees that still love biden are the ones with huge debt, and the only ones who see biden and his leftists as their hope for redemption. If you really bend reality to strain all credulity (on luther's continuum, of course) you can just see how both a bridge and educational debt are infrastructure.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider
They are not stupid. This is all part of their plan.

I dunno. They may not be stupid in that they developed a plan and intend to implement it, but I think they are very stupid in believing it's a good and workable plan. I guess you could consider people like Marx, Stalin, Mao, and Hitler as geniuses (maybe evil geniuses) if you only looked at some of the short term and neglected the longer term. Unfortunately a lot of people working with biden probably consider some of them as great roll models even if history didn't quite work right for them - probably the fault of the little people for not making it work.

When the Biden administration fails to deliver on its promise of free community college and student loan forgiveness and ends up dialing back some of the climate change BS in the monstrosity bill in order to pass it, it will be interesting to see if the liberals' brainwashing of America's youth continues to hold.

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64
I dunno. They may not be stupid in that they developed a plan and intend to implement it, but I think they are very stupid in believing it's a good and workable plan. I guess you could consider people like Marx, Stalin, Mao, and Hitler as geniuses (maybe evil geniuses) if you only looked at some of the short term and neglected the longer term. Unfortunately a lot of people working with biden probably consider some of them as great roll models even if history didn't quite work right for them - probably the fault of the little people for not making it work.
Destruction of this country as we know it is their ultimate goal.

VN Store

Back