President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

It's interesting that the article still talks about wages and benefits - seemingly believing those are key. As a retiree and engineer who basically burned out in the corporate world, I'd strongly disagree. Compensation is important, but I don't think I'd be in the minority who believe job satisfaction and some semblance of appreciation are more important. I read years ago at the start of my career something from an airline magazine on management - "the person who best knows the job is the person doing the job" and I've yet to see a B school grad who has a clue. Another I remember was from an ROTC "quote of the day" - something like "to get respect you have to give respect"; which I always interpreted to mean that if you want a worker to respect you as a manager, then you have to respect the worker. It starts at the top; a CEO making millions sends a clear message about who believes he is important and who he thinks isn't.

There have been all kinds of stupid trends over the decades, but to me the most absurd are downsizing, outsourcing, and just in time logistics. Economy is important, but things that discourage the workforce don't always fix cost issues. Pride in the job and pride in producing the product promote a desire to be there. Can't be bought with money and benefits. Unions and companies have always butted heads; had companies managed differently, unions might never have been.

One of the factors that lead to JIT inventory is the inventory tax many states have.

Reactions: AM64 and Wireless1
Biden's "Build Back Better" logo will soon be changed to "Out of Stock" for grocery shoppers.

For Consumers, 'Build Back Better' Is Going to Start Getting Replaced by These Three Words Soon

It will best describe the Biden agenda for consumers as inflation & supply chains tighten.
Right now, there may not be any items available come Christmas time.

The downward spiral of Biden's presidency continues at a faster pace than expected.
Joe Biden is a failed president now that still hasn't done anything good for the last 50 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
Biden's "Build Back Better" logo will soon be changed to "Out of Stock" for grocery shoppers.

For Consumers, 'Build Back Better' Is Going to Start Getting Replaced by These Three Words Soon

It will best describe the Biden agenda for consumers as inflation & supply chains tighten.
Right now, there may not be any items available come Christmas time.

The downward spiral of Biden's presidency continues at a faster pace than expected.

Consumer just doesn’t get it. Seen this for the past 10 months in mfg.

Joe is late to the party on it. Doesn’t matter he is an incompetent buffoon that has very little ability to help anyway.

Consumer just doesn’t get it. Seen this for the past 10 months in mfg.

Joe is late to the party on it. Doesn’t matter he is an incompetent buffoon that has very little ability to help anyway.
The federal chief executive office actually has tremendous capacity to help. The current moron occupying just doesn’t have the ability of their own skills and his subordinates are equally idiots. We’re doomed. Let’s go Brandon.

The federal chief executive office actually has tremendous capacity to help. The current moron occupying just doesn’t have the ability of their own skills and his subordinates are equally idiots. We’re doomed. Let’s go Brandon.

to a degree yes and no. Need labor. Which he has negatively affected.

But this is worldwide and that affects so much.

Kenworth dealer we buy our trucks from informed us yesterday that we will have to change engines in the 2 trucks we have on order. We either wait until spring 2023 to get trucks with Cummins engines or switch to the PACCAR engine and get them in May or June. We ordered both in August. Freightliner is 9-11 months out on most of their models.

Reactions: AM64 and Wireless1
Kenworth dealer we buy our trucks from informed us yesterday that we will have to change engines in the 2 trucks we have on order. We either wait until spring 2023 to get trucks with Cummins engines or switch to the PACCAR engine and get them in May or June. We ordered both in August. Freightliner is 9-11 months out on most of their models.
Wow…

It is an absolute mess. Difficult to not imagine an economic collapse in the next 2 years.

hard to pay employees when you can’t ship finished goods.

These idiots complain about how this country is full of "systemic racism" ....

Democrats control:
All branches of government
Hollywood
The Education System
The college system
Big Tech
Social Media
HR departments in major corporations
Almost every mayor in a large city
Almost every major city councils
The Unions

They ARE the SYSTEM . How are they not responsible for everything that is wrong?

With a domestic approval rating of just 38%, Fake president Joe Biden is fast becoming one of the most unpopular presidents in modern history at such an early stage of a presidency.

Nile Gardiner: Why Britain can't stand Joe Biden

After all, Biden boasted on the campaign trail about "restoring" America's standing & credibility across the globe after the supposedly reckless approach of the Trump era.

Reactions: AM64
Last edited:
Worst and most despised and hated person to ever occupy the Wh.

Biden down to 36%, 'sinking like the Titanic' | Washington Examiner
bidenperformance101421.png

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64

VN Store

Back