President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Also, it's funny to me how liberals talk about how divisive Trump is while ignoring how Biden and other Dems are just as divisive. Both political parties use divisiveness as a tactic. But each side seems okay as long as it's the other side getting offended.
All politicians are divisive, just not equally divisive.
It's all about how much....it's always been about how much.......it will always be about how much.
Continuums.

I remember those lies vividly.

I mean I can't remember the bungled military withdrawl under Trump but there is no denying he lied about it. Same for his bombing innocent people.
OCT 8 2020

President Donald Trump, who campaigned in 2016 on ending “ridiculous endless wars” in the Middle East, took to Twitter on Wednesday to announce that American forces currently serving in Afghanistan will be home by Christmas.

All politicians are divisive, just not equally divisive.
It's all about how much....it's always been about how much.......it will always be about how much.
Continuums.
Yeah, but your hatred for Trump stems from you being on the side of the offended. There are people on the opposite side equally as offended by Biden, but I doubt you care because now you're on the side of the ones doing the offending. So it's all a matter of perspective.

Reactions: AM64

I mean I can't remember the bungled military withdrawl under Trump but there is no denying he lied about it. Same for his bombing innocent people.
But an Instagram post claimed, “There wasn’t a SINGLE American casualty in Afghanistan the last year and a half of the Trump admin. The Taliban FEARED President Trump and KNEW he would annihilate them, if they breached their peaceful exit negotiation. The blood is on Biden’s hands.”

In fact, 11 U.S. service members were killed in Afghanistan last year, including four in combat, according to the Defense Casualty Analysis System. Twenty-three service members were killed in Afghanistan in 2019, including 17 in combat.

• Civilian deaths from airstrikes in Afghanistan rose drastically during the Trump era, according to a new study from Brown University's Costs of War project.
  • "The number of civilians killed by international airstrikes increased about 330 percent from 2016, the last full year of the Obama Administration, to 2019," the study said.

OCT 8 2020

President Donald Trump, who campaigned in 2016 on ending “ridiculous endless wars” in the Middle East, took to Twitter on Wednesday to announce that American forces currently serving in Afghanistan will be home by Christmas.
How does that qualify as a "bungled military withdrawal"? He set a target date and missed it, but I don't call that "bungled". Bungled is chaos and death and leaving people behind.

OCT 8 2020

Ah yes, the bungled withdrawal. Those videos of people falling off escaping planes under Trump's presidency are forever etched in my brain.

Great find, man. You are on top of it today.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
But an Instagram post claimed, “There wasn’t a SINGLE American casualty in Afghanistan the last year and a half of the Trump admin. The Taliban FEARED President Trump and KNEW he would annihilate them, if they breached their peaceful exit negotiation. The blood is on Biden’s hands.”

In fact, 11 U.S. service members were killed in Afghanistan last year, including four in combat, according to the Defense Casualty Analysis System. Twenty-three service members were killed in Afghanistan in 2019, including 17 in combat.

Oooh man, that's vicious. I really like how Biden lies about innocent civilians. But Trump lying about KIAs is outrageous.

Reactions: hog88
  • Civilian deaths from airstrikes in Afghanistan rose drastically during the Trump era, according to a new study from Brown University's Costs of War project.
  • "The number of civilians killed by international airstrikes increased about 330 percent from 2016, the last full year of the Obama Administration, to 2019," the study said.
I am glad Biden didn't simply wait for a study about the innocent people killed. He got in front of it and "less lied". Better search for Trumps lie about this one. Remember we are celebrating less lying? If no lie, then that's actually disappointing Trump didn't lie about it. Hurry, while people are still interested.

Maybe, his handling of the Covid pandemic was cartoonishly bad but if you are getting medical advice from the President I am not sure what to tell those people
I disagree (assuming i understand you fully). His handling of the people who influenced / made policy was catastrophic. His handling of covid was good. He closed travel and handled what could be handled on a federal level. He also gave discretion to the states which was the proper move, imo. Some used that discretion to kill people in nursing homes. Others didn't.

Reactions: AM64
lol............
I think we were talking about number of lies and their severity.

I'll be back after my victory lap.

I disagree (assuming i understand you fully). His handling of the people who influenced / made policy was catastrophic. His handling of covid was good. He closed travel and handled what could be handled on a federal level. He also gave discretion to the states which was the proper move, imo. Some used that discretion to kill people in nursing homes. Others didn't.
lol.....
Him lying about it being a hoax when he knew unequivocally that it wasn't, was catastrophic.

How does that qualify as a "bungled military withdrawal"? He set a target date and missed it, but I don't call that "bungled". Bungled is chaos and death and leaving people behind.
It wasn't bungled, it was completely missed.
But he knew it was a lie when he said it. He lied about the withdrawal because he was behind in the polls and was willing to say or do anything.

lol.....
Him lying about it being a hoax when he knew unequivocally that it wasn't, was catastrophic.
only for the aged in New York.

But I'm glad Cuomo lied about that, too. Cuomo lied much less than the previous governor. I think it is important we remind the board to always be grateful when there is less lying.

So dumb............you're spot on with that one
From your link
That said, Trump's clarification has not stopped some of his supporters from believing the pandemic is, in fact, a hoax. One Trump supporter attending a campaign rally in Michigan on September 10 was asked by CNN's Jim Acosta why he was not wearing a mask. "Because there's no Covid," he said. "It's a fake pandemic created to destroy the United States of America."

Trump knows his audience.

Who made the claim on Instagram?

From your link
That said, Trump's clarification has not stopped some of his supporters from believing the pandemic is, in fact, a hoax. One Trump supporter attending a campaign rally in Michigan on September 10 was asked by CNN's Jim Acosta why he was not wearing a mask. "Because there's no Covid," he said. "It's a fake pandemic created to destroy the United States of America."

1 guy LOL

Reactions: whodeycin85
From your link

Moving the goal post, I see.
You lied to try to make a point about lying. Let that sink in.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

VN Store

Back