President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Germany would of overextended her logistics lines and power projection. They would of withered on the vine just from insurrectionist warfare
Hence Pax Americana was born as the afterchild of the Monroe Doctrine.

Maybe, or maybe they would have converted some other countries like the Soviet Union was doing. Nazis didn't slip out of Germany and Austria to Argentina just because they liked the weather; Argentina was friendly. Perhaps it was our opposition to both Nazism and communism that broke the camel's back. Could be ultimately without us that the communist countries would have doomed Hitler's plans and had no opposition - that wouldn't have been good for us either. There are arguments that we should have teamed up with what was left of Germany at the end of WW2 to go after Russia - doesn't seem like Germany had much to offer in that fight, though. There's always going to be a power struggle; and because of size, location, and resources, the US is probably going to be the one that best represents free men.

Maybe, or maybe they would have converted some other countries like the Soviet Union was doing. Nazis didn't slip out of Germany and Austria to Argentina just because they liked the weather; Argentina was friendly. Perhaps it was our opposition to both Nazism and communism that broke the camel's back. Could be ultimately without us that the communist countries would have doomed Hitler's plans and had no opposition - that wouldn't have been good for us either. There are arguments that we should have teamed up with what was left of Germany at the end of WW2 to go after Russia - doesn't seem like Germany had much to offer in that fight, though. There's always going to be a power struggle; and because of size, location, and resources, the US is probably going to be the one that best represents free men.

Well my man...different times. We can no longer afford this promotion of freedom while our own decays before our eyes.
We are broke in every aspect led by criminal enterprise

View attachment 457627

This year will beat 2012, 2013, 2014 by a dollar. 2014 was also the first time that Putin invaded Ukraine like he did again this year. Who was in charge both then and now? Obama's 3rd term is a disaster......................

Too bad Creedence Clearwater Revival isn't still going; this whole thing makes me think of Willy and the Poor Boys. Biden could have provided plenty of fodder for them. Bad Moon Rising is just a natural for this administration.

This man needs to be impeached and out of office immediately. He doesn’t even understand that this movement towards electric vehicles will have a far worse effect than oil ever thought. How can anyone actually support him at this point?

Even ignoring that, how many average Americans have +$40k for a new car? They are so out of touch.

So? That was our fault for outsourcing a critical industry. Instead of choosing war, use that same energy and money that would have gone to military spending to boost our own economy. I mean, it really isn't that hard, folks. We were self-sufficient at one time.
When were we self sufficient and what was our standard of living then?

Even ignoring that, how many average Americans have +$40k for a new car? They are so out of touch.
I bet this admin has done an analysis about how much loading millions of electric cars would put on the power grid (NOT). We don't even have car charging infrastructure to support this. What a doofus. I guess we just need all to go Amish. Then they would complain about the dangers of horse flatulence.

I bet this admin has done an analysis about how much loading millions of electric cars would put on the power grid (NOT). We don't even have car charging infrastructure to support this. What a doofus. I guess we just need all to go Amish. Then they would complain about the dangers of horse flatulence.
Livestock farts are already a demon of the left. What they all really want is everyone but themselves dead. There's even a leftoid poster here on this very board that openly admits it.

Democrats need to focus on how to run this country w/the agenda of Americans First goals. Democrats don't need to focus on how to win the next election right now because that's not going to happen as long as Biden/Harris are in charge. The Biden/Harris administration is a complete disaster from top to bottom w/NO change coming for the better. Biden voters got lied to when voting for him. Nobody asked for such burdens this man has put on the American people. Biden has made everything worse for this country. Biden ran as a "moderate" but rules like a complete dictator.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back