President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Here we go again. Just in time for it to heat up and get nasty right before election time.

Biden Approves Plan to Redeploy Several Hundred Ground Forces Into Somalia
I wish that I could say that I'm in disbelief over this move, but no level of incompetence and stupidity from the Biden administration surprises me in the least. So now we're concerned about possible terrorists in Somalia, but there is no concern about the known uninterrupted flow of terrorists across our own southern border.

I wish that I could say that I'm in disbelief over this move, but no level of incompetence and stupidity from the Biden administration surprises me in the least. So now we're concerned about possible terrorists in Somalia, but there is no concern about the known uninterrupted flow of terrorists across our own southern border.

I heard many of these illegals were prisoners in their home nations. Dumped thru the cartels right onto the border.
It is a disgrace

you thought peppermint pattisaki wuz bad watch this identity politician struggle to read the scripted answer to a question

She musta went down on Suzanne last night

2P641wy.gif

Somalia??? WTF do we need to be deployed in that **** hole again?
We need to go get a helicopter shot down again and get a bunch of SOF guys killed trying to extract them. Then we’ll have something other than the idiot in chiefs domestic incompetence to focus on we will have some small international incompetence to focus on.

Reactions: StarRaider
you thought peppermint pattisaki wuz bad watch this identity politician struggle to read the scripted answer to a question

Fox News "The Five" had this as their lead off story today. Jesse Waters said "anybody can read already prepared answers." Lying & cover-ups are at their best w/this WH presser.

The Democratic Party and Kamala Harris are ranked the most UNPOPULAR out of nine political figures and institutions including Trump, Biden, DeSantis, Disney the Supreme Court and the Republican Party, new poll shows

• A new poll shows the Democratic Party is least popular compared to the GOP, Trump, DeSantis, Biden, Disney, the Supreme Court and Kamala Harris
The Democratic Party and Vice President Kamala Harris are less popular and viewed more unfavorably than the Republican Party, former President Donald Trump and even Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

A new NBC News poll published Monday shows that when Americans were asked their feelings towards entities and individuals, the Democratic Party ranked lowest among nine different prompts.

The Party clocked in with a net minus 19 percent favorability – 31 percent positive views from Americans and 50 percent negative.

With a net minus 11 percent, the Republican Party came in as more popular overall than Democrats, the vice president, President Joe Biden and Trump as the GOP prepares for a predicted bloodbath in the 2022 midterms to take back a majority in Congress.

Positive net favorability in the survey taken May 5-10 was earned by the United States Supreme Court with 1 percent net positive approval, Republican Governor DeSantis with 2 percent net approval and The Walt Disney Company with 3 percent net positive approval.

Democrats and Kamala Harris most UNPOPULAR out of Trump, Biden, DeSantis, Disney, SCOTUS and the GOP | Daily Mail Online

This is what you get when you hire based on skin color, sex and sexual preferences. It's so obvious anyone can see she is not qualified
Not sure what it takes to be 'qualified' for that position, but anyone that watched can see this woman is in so far over her head she is looking up at the Titanic. Leftist, black, gay and (yes I am assuming) female... Overly 'qualified'.

Reactions: ButchPlz and AM64
Was her response really “climate change”??
No. Not really. It's difficult to follow her stream of stuttering, loosely connected thoughts, as she clearly reads from a script. CC is the first real thing she says, but then it was about supporting certain workers, and the rich doing their part to somehow give those workers special rates. You know, it's not like inflation is hitting everyone. Just the groups she is clearly pandering too.

Watching again to try and make more sense of her stream of read concscienceness, she was asked about taxes, starts out on CC, and then ends up on price of goods. Doesnt touch taxes, but I am inferring her stance is yes, pay the taxes, without her coming out and saying that and pinning her in a corner.

VN Store

Back