Preseason T10

😂

If we’re being honest I don’t think they’ll stop them. Unless he has an off game he’ll put up good numbers and win. This isn’t 2010 I believe it was where Auburn had all the answers and athletes
Gus Malzahn if fired by Auburn would be a good hire by Duke if Coach Cutcliffe retires after the 2019 season

Gus Malzahn if fired by Auburn would be a good hire by Duke if Coach Cutcliffe retires after the 2019 season

It would be, but Cut isn’t leaving for that circus at this point. He values his quality of life too much now with the Grandkids and everything he’s accomplished here in Durham. He’s settled here and when he retires get a place outside of Knoxville. I think it would take Fulmer begging on his hands and knees for Cut to take our job if for some crazy reason it came open.

It would be, but Cut isn’t leaving for that circus at this point. He values his quality of life too much now with the Grandkids and everything he’s accomplished here in Durham. He’s settled here and when he retires get a place outside of Knoxville. I think it would take Fulmer begging on his hands and knees for Cut to take our job if for some crazy reason it came open.
I think Coach Cutcliffe will retire from college football coaching after the 2019 season. I think he decides to retire when Duke goes 5-7 with a young lineup.

I think Coach Cutcliffe will retire from college football coaching after the 2019 season. I think he decides to retire when Duke goes 5-7 with a young lineup.

Lol. Well Dave, I guess I'll give you, you put enough dumb ass predictions out there you are bound to be right about one eventually

5 wins will be tough this season . Only guarantee I see is NC A&T. MTSU at Murfreesboro? The home schedule is solid if Duke had a home field advantage that existed, but it doesn’t .

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
5 wins will be tough this season . Only guarantee I see is NC A&T. MTSU at Murfreesboro? The home schedule is solid if Duke had a home field advantage that existed, but it doesn’t .
I think Georgia Tech ends Duke's winning streak over them in Durham this season. I think Duke beats North Carolina A&T.MTSU,North Carolina,Wake Forest and Virginia.

I think Georgia Tech ends Duke's winning streak over them in Durham this season. I think Duke beats North Carolina A&T.MTSU,North Carolina,Wake Forest and Virginia.

Duke has a mental block against UVA for some reason, UNC won’t be easy because they already have that game circled on their calendar. The big money people are tired of losing to Duke and State. If Duke makes a bowl game it will be a minor miracle. Hell if they survive Bama with minimal injuries then I will count that as a win.

When Cut retires I think he’ll want to hand it off to someone in house and a manageable situation.

Duke has a mental block against UVA for some reason, UNC won’t be easy because they already have that game circled on their calendar. The big money people are tired of losing to Duke and State. If Duke makes a bowl game it will be a minor miracle. Hell if they survive Bama with minimal injuries then I will count that as a win.

When Cut retires I think he’ll want to hand it off to someone in house and a manageable situation.
When Coach Cutcliffe hangs it up Duke will return in my opinion to winning 1-3 games a season.

When Coach Cutcliffe hangs it up Duke will return in my opinion to winning 1-3 games a season.

Unfortunately, I think that is very possible and I know Cut does too. I think it’s very for important for him to hand it over to someone he believes will be able to maintain the level of success Cut has achieved at Duke. People have no idea how bad things were before he got here. None. It was the bottom of the barrel from WINS/losses, but the overall mindset was pathetic. He’s done a 180 with the program.
And just think if Mike Hamilton would’ve just given on 1 detail Cut would’ve been coach at UT. But he wouldn’t.

You mean Duke hiring Malzahn? I honestly don't know what Duke is paying football coaches these days but on the face of it that looks like a big step down.

VN Store

Back