8) Missouri
9) Auburn
10) LSU
11) Ole Miss
12) Alabama
13) Vanderbilt
14) Florida

SEC Tournament Winner: Texas A&M

NCAA Tournament Teams: Texas A&M,South Carolina,Mississippi State,Tennessee,Kentucky,Georgia

WNIT Teams: Arkansas,Missouri,Auburn and LSU

Last edited:

firedog28

Parker-Holdsclaw-Catchings would have just been Parker-Holdsclaw-Catchings had they not had effective coaching. Just ask Westbrook-Russell-Burdick.
Go back and check Pat's record from when Geno cheated and signed Maya Moore,If Pat had signed Maya Moore she would have a couple more titles.Those kinds of players make the difference.We can disagree but we started to slide some in WBB from that time forward.He is still signing the no. 1 player every year (Buellars) this yr.To me it is very simple UT Kelly Harper.jpg

creekdipper

Surely that is an outdated bracketology given the high seedings of some struggling teams and the omissions of teams having early success.

Maryland #1? South Carolina #3? Texas #5? Minnesota #6?

And where is Missouri State??? They're currently 5-1 with road wins over Oklahoma and then #23 Minn. (6 seed above) and only lost to #7 (2 seed above) Oregon State by 11 despite having to sit MO State's best player for most of the first half. And OSt only got a double-digit win due to shooting a cheap last- second layup instead of dribbling out the clock. They also have upcoming games against South Dakota, Zags, Missouri, and double conference games aginst tough Drake and UNI.

Last edited:

Volfan2012

What I have seen thus far in the league makes me think that Missouri and Florida are the two worst teams in the league Vandy and Ole Miss look to be better than expected. Alabama, Auburn, LSU, and possibly Arkansas seem to be middle of the league teams. It has become obvious that teams can really pound Arkansas on the boards so they will have to shoot a high percentage to beat the better teams. Miss St no where dominant as they have been Texas A&M can be beaten when you get Carter having a bad shooting game which should happen at least four or five times. Kentucky hasn't impressed but some say they are really good and are ranked 14th so we'll see if they really are. SC looks like the clear best team in the league and if Tennessee had one more consistent three point shooter I would put us in the top three. Since that is not true we could still finish anywhere from three to six depending on how our offense develops as the season progresses. Finally Georgia looks weak to me and I think they should finish toward the bottom of the league.

VN Store

Sponsors