Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

No Salah or Mane but Liverpool even with a man up just looked bad. Great defending from the Gunners. Just shows how much value those two players bring to the table for Liverpool though. They couldn’t get anything creative going to get shots through traffic.

Reactions: MAD
When Liverpool lost to Leicester a couple weeks ago it was the first time they failed to score a goal in a match in a long time. So with that being said, this has to be the first time in even longer that they failed to even record a shot on goal.

Also, Liverpool has faced 10 men three times this year against Chelsea, United and now Arsenal.. and all 3 times they failed scored to score a goal with a man up. Interesting.

I might have to boycott the new Knoxville soccer club, what’s up with those flags?

88842063-4552-4A5A-A2E2-5F89796E00EC.jpeg

Well, Arsenal isn’t Liverpool who literally gets anything they want so they will probably have that request denied.
It absolutely should be denied. There’s one name on that list that mad4vols posted that should be taken into consideration on this decision. The rest…that’s why you have a squad and youth players.

Meanwhile, I see Burnley have had another game postponed. After this weekend they’re going to have FIVE games in hand on some teams.

I agree, he is a liability.
How many times has he been sent off this year?

He had to pull out of challenge in midfield during the buildup to Demarai Gray’s winner at Goodison last month because he was already on a yellow. Oddly, even if he gets sent off for breaking up the play, Arsenal almost certainly would have gotten a draw that night. He’s not getting sent off too much, just at all the wrong times, lol.

How many times has he been sent off this year?

He had to pull out of challenge in midfield during the buildup to Demarai Gray’s winner at Goodison last month because he was already on a yellow. Oddly, even if he gets sent off for breaking up the play, Arsenal almost certainly would have gotten a draw that night. He’s not getting sent off too much, just at all the wrong times, lol.

I think that was his second this year and third red under Arteta. Since he took over at Arsenal, they have been given 3 times as many red cards as anyone else in the Premier League in the same time period.

It absolutely should be denied. There’s one name on that list that mad4vols posted that should be taken into consideration on this decision. The rest…that’s why you have a squad and youth players.

Meanwhile, I see Burnley have had another game postponed. After this weekend they’re going to have FIVE games in hand on some teams.

The validity of Arsenals request of a postponement was not the point of my post. I don’t disagree with you on what should happen.

VN Store

Back