Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

How about my Foxes putting it on Man United ? Too bad, I had to work and missed it

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD
I just watched the highlights of LC/MU and 5 out of those 6 goals were sensational. Greenwood's goal was a fastball with mad movement into the upper 90. That pass to Vardy and Vardy drilling it off the bounce was high level, too. Looked like a fun game to watch, live

UEFA hands down punishment that England won’t be able to have fans at their next home match. Definitely a good decision in my opinion from some of the videos that came out after that match.

Reactions: DocVOLiday and MAD
Bruce has been sacked at Newcastle. Time to see who they go after. Conte is apparently waiting for the Man United job for whenever Ole finally gets the boot. Lampard is apparently a top candidate.

Bruce has been sacked at Newcastle. Time to see who they go after. Conte is apparently waiting for the Man United job for whenever Ole finally gets the boot. Lampard is apparently a top candidate.
I think they will try to make a recognizable name hire, Lampard would fit the bill.

I think they will try to make a recognizable name hire, Lampard would fit the bill.

Probably. I’m obviously a big fan of Lampard because he’s a Chelsea legend, but his time as manager at Chelsea was a mixed bag. The transfer ban year he did a great job of pulling top talent out of the academy and getting them ready for EPL. Mount, James, Abraham, Tomori, etc all got called up by Lampard and they did really well under his tutelage. His tactics left a lot to be desired though. Apparently the big gripe was most of the veteran players lost confidence because they were used to getting more detailed tactical plans where Lampard left a lot of that up to the players and using individual creativity. Hopefully he’s learned from that though because I’d love to see him keep getting better as a manager and who knows, maybe down the line he gets a second shot at being the manager at Chelsea. He just wasn’t ready the first time around.

Reactions: DocVOLiday and MAD
A dreaded midday during work game today, I’ll probably try to bounce during halftime to watch the rest at home. UTV.
I’m okay with it. Mind you I don’t have a rooting interest in either team playing, but I like a work day match to keep up with.

I’m okay with it. Mind you I don’t have a rooting interest in either team playing, but I like a work day match to keep up with.

Yup gives me something to watch during work haha. Granted, I work from home, so that makes it easier, but I’ve been happy as hell about champions league weeks because I have games to watch from 11-4 Tuesdays and Wednesdays those weeks.

Man United vs Liverpool should be really good this Sunday. I’ll be watching that.

Man City vs Brighton should interesting Saturday. Brighton has surprisingly played well all year, but they will be tested bigly by City.

VN Store

Back