Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

It is still crazy to me. From top half to relegation the next season.
Just won the FA cup two seasons ago too. They have the ability come right back up, but they need to find a manager and offload some guys and rebuild. Vardy, Maddison, etc.. all will need to find a new home.

Reactions: The Dog
When the season began, who had Brighton playing European football and Fullham and Brentford in the top half of the table.

Hard to believe that it’s only a little over 2 months until the season returns.

Reactions: MAD
Hard to believe that it’s only a little over 2 months until the season returns.
That’s what I love about European Football, it’s less than that because friendly’s are even good, much better than preseason NFL.

Reactions: C/O
The move to RM just didn’t work out well for him. He’s considering retirement now. It was only a matter of time before his body caught up to him the way he didn’t train well or take care of his body enough. What a player though.

The move to RM just didn’t work out well for him. He’s considering retirement now. It was only a matter of time before his body caught up to him the way he didn’t train well or take care of his body enough. What a player though.

Still the most terrifying player I've ever seen first hand. Every time he picked up the ball it felt like he was about to go on a winding 50 yard run through Everton's defense.

Spurs are going to be fun to watch with Ange at the helm. Will be tuning in to catch a few of their matches for sure.

Result in men's U20 WC not very encouraging. Uruguay has history but they're no world beaters and their population is about 1/100th that of the US. If the national team is really improving from the ground up, our U20s should be winning those matches.

Get your MLS tickets to your local club as soon as they go on sale next year. It’s official, Messi is going to Inter Miami.

I’ll wait. I nearly bought Inter Miami season tickets last time they said it was a done deal.
It’s legit this time. Fabrizio is like the Adam Schefter of Soccer, if he tweets “Here We Go”, it’s done. Reports are that Messi has confirmed this too.

It’s legit this time. Fabrizio is like the Adam Schefter of Soccer, if he tweets “Here We Go”, it’s done. Reports are that Messi has confirmed this too.

Can't buy tickets for August matches. I'm guessing they pulled them back to jack up the prices if he does sign.

Miami is so bad I don't know if even Messi could make them respectable.

Can't buy tickets for August matches. I'm guessing they pulled them back to jack up the prices if he does sign.

Miami is so bad I don't know if even Messi could make them respectable.

Question is when does he start? Does he come in mid season, or start fresh next season? I assume next season.. so tickets aren’t even on sale yet.

Question is when does he start? Does he come in mid season, or start fresh next season? I assume next season.. so tickets aren’t even on sale yet.

I was thinking he would start late August, but I have no idea. The fact they don’t have tickets available makes me think this season.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Hope he has a couple years left in the tank if true. I have been begging for any type of reason to try and watch MLS, this would help.

Hope he has a couple years left in the tank if true. I have been begging for any type of reason to try and watch MLS, this would help.

I used to watch a lot of matches on tv, but I just no longer can. I do enjoy going to matches though.

I’ll watch Nashville SC games when I can but not a lot. Love to still go to games though.

Apparently Apple and Adidas got involved in the deal to bring Messi too. They knew it would be good for their bottom line.

Apparently Apple and Adidas got involved in the deal to bring Messi too. They knew it would be good for their bottom line.
Apple needing to push that MLS package. I have 4 I think for soccer, hard to justify another subscription.

Apple needing to push that MLS package. I have 4 I think for soccer, hard to justify another subscription.
Yeah, if I didn’t already have Apple TV I wouldn’t have bought it just for the MLS package. I think I got the package for free to because I have T-Mobile.

Reactions: DocVOLiday

VN Store

Back