Predictions for the tourney?

Tennessee Vols Fan!!!!

I'm picking Tennessee to win the whole thing

Difficult path once we get to the sweet 16 but the fact that we keep getting overlooked nationally is going to be the chip on this team's shoulder

Longwood has good three point shooters, but can't defend. Tallest guy is like 6'8. Net ranking is 126, our lowest net loss came against No. 30 Alabama when KC and Fulky were out... only a 1 point loss.

Michigan, there's no telling if they are even going to make it past the first round, just a total spiraling free fall for them. They have no business even making it in the tourney (Net 34). If we draw CSU (Net 28), the only player we should worry about is All American David Roddy

Villanova while ranked high, is not the same team we played in November. They struggled against the likes of St. John's, Creighton, Uconn and Providence late in the year. Their best ball was early in the season

Arizona, well, we already beat them, so this squad shouldn't be worried to see them again. Going to be a very physical game inside and we have multiple bigs so that works out to our advantage.

Final 4, I have Iowa beating Auburn. Obviously a dark horse pick to have Iowa that far in the tourney, but they are capable. If Tennessee can shut down their perimeter shooting, which they have done against teams this season, it will be a blowout.

I have Tennessee beating Kentucky in the national championship game 73-71😂

Go Vols! WGWTFA!!!

Last edited:
No predictions here but this team certainly looks the part and has as much chance of advancing as anyone in the show. Coming from me, that's a mouth full. One point; compared to the SW16 team they've already shown that losing one player isn't going to shorten their run.

No predictions here but this team certainly looks the part and has as much chance of advancing as anyone in the show. Coming from me, that's a mouth full. One point; compared to the SW16 team they've already shown that losing one player isn't going to shorten their run.
The most positive post you've made in 4 years, maybe more.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The most positive post you've made in 4 years, maybe more.
If I seem negative at times it's the frustration of wanting to see Barnes do something special before I pass. I know he has it in him. And the big difference in my eyes this season is JJJ finally realizing who and what he is a taking that verbal leadership role that was Grant's back yonder. Oh and also finally playing to his potential. When he finally adds the 2 hand power stuff (ala the Admiral) to his rep he'll tear the house down.

I would love to see nova lose before the sweet 16. They are a tough matchup for us in general because they play really good defense and can squeak out a low scoring game against us. I’ll be happy with elite 8 or better.

If I seem negative at times it's the frustration of wanting to see Barnes do something special before I pass. I know he has it in him. And the big difference in my eyes this season is JJJ finally realizing who and what he is a taking that verbal leadership role that was Grant's back yonder. Oh and also finally playing to his potential. When he finally adds the 2 hand power stuff (ala the Admiral) to his rep he'll tear the house down.

Did you not see JJJ's two-handed flush on the feed from Fulky? That there was a mad mad man going to the rim . . . and I loved every milli-second of it!

GO BIG DAMN ORANGE!

ESPN Cleveland this morning (the countries most followed sports radio). making picks this morning.

"There are only like 10 teams that can win it all.. who?"

They start going through the list...

The producer "GIVE ME TENNESSEE."

everybody... OH GOOD CALL!

VN Store

Back