Predictions for Tenn vs Longwood?

18 points is the spread (last I saw). That is a lot of points to cover when you know you are a much more talented team. TN wins but not by as much as everyone thinks.
Vols 76
Woody 65

bleedingTNorange

Longwood is on par with Missouri as a team and better than Georgia, I wouldn’t just assume we are going to blast them by 30 points. I see as being much closer than many think, 73-58 Vols.

savannahfan

Prediction

If Tennessee doesn’t score 90 and beat them by 30+ all the negateers will come out of the woodwork from their hiding spots and let us all know how sucky Barnes and the Vols are.

Vols handle business though
After watching the games so far, I just hope our defense is as good as it usually is and even better. Because the way these teams seem to be shooting the ball, we better play shutout defense. One good thing is that I don't see these guys playing quiet the "team ball" with the smoothness we and others seated higher display. But man they really shoot the ball at a high pace and a fair %.

Stoerner Fumbles

Longwood is on par with Missouri as a team and better than Georgia, I wouldn’t just assume we are going to blast them by 30 points. I see as being much closer than many think, 73-58 Vols.
Playing a team like this at this time of the year is like trying to hit a change-up after a month of fastballs. It’ll be an adjustment. They shoot well, draw fouls and play cautious/disciplined defense. Whether we beat them handily or not, it’s going to be a big rhythm change. Teams like Longwood can make you shift your play in a way that effects the next game too.

germantown902

Statement game. Boys will set the tone on defense and the refs will swallow their whistles for the higher seed. Having said that, team is due for a shooting slump. Barnes doesn't lose when the spread is double digits, but he also has a tendency to not cover either. 65-42

VN Store