Prediction Poll on How Vols Finish.

How will Vols Finish Recruiting in Final Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL.

But those rankings are guesses. Yes, you said so.

I'm talking about the coaches board not a website.

If a higher ranked prospect calls Butch on NSD and says I want in, Butch aint gonna say sorry we ran outta room. He'll say welcome aboard and then proceed to kick out some kid who was rated lower on their board.

I didn't say better, I said higher ranked.

Look at the stats for Brandon Johnson against Latrell Williams. You wouldn't make that trade?

If a kid is ranked higher on the coaches board then they must obviously feel that he's better.

You guys are arguing about irrelevant things. I never said Butch would kick out prospects based on what rivals or 247 said. All I meant to say is of a kid the staff thought highly of called at the last moment and wanted in they would accept his LOI and instead kick out a kid they thought less of.

This whole higher ranked/lower ranked jargon has yall going down these weird tangents.

This whole "coaches board" nonsense is a very convenient escape route. You know darn well you were talking about Rivals and ESPN ratings.

Reactions: 2 people
Anyone is dismisssble.

If a higher ranked kid wants in, then the lower ranked kid will be let go.

The idea we're gonna keep a lower ranked kid around and say no to a stud is laughable

Its not as simple as that. First of all depends on where the kid is from. Some places you do not want to get a bad rep in recruiting. And secondly, a 3 star kid may actually turn out to better than the 5 star kid. Happens more often than you think.

i live in alabama and was told that brown is going to auburn;i hope he isnt right.i voted c;if this happens still a very good class.we all knew this yr. was going to be top 10 at best.

VN Store

Back