Predicted finish 8/16

The way things are reading as of today, I’m going to predict that Tennessee finishes with:

Mims
Green
Ingrams-Dawkins
Zachary
Orr
Parker

I’m going to guess that two of White, Jones, and Jackson sign elsewhere. That puts the class number at 28.
This would be an effin legendary class. I really hope we can hang on to who we have, but either way I have no doubt we'll finish strong.

The way things are reading as of today, I’m going to predict that Tennessee finishes with:

Mims
Green
Ingrams-Dawkins
Zachary
Orr
Parker

I’m going to guess that two of White, Jones, and Jackson sign elsewhere. That puts the class number at 28.
I’ll one up you and add Smael Mondon to the class.. If this comes to fruition, best class since?

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I refuse to participate because I started a similar thread with in ‘18 when we were “trending” with a bunch of big names. I listed like 10 players and it was a poll IIRC and we whiffed on everyone. 😐
Way to early for class predictions.

Don’t see us signing 28 either. 25 is most likely, 26-27 max.

Reactions: GojiraVol17

Mims
Green
Ingrams-Dawkins
Zachary
Orr
Parker

You don't think we get both?

662187A5-5F6B-40E7-A8C8-910226ACC149.gif

Mims
Green
Ingrams-Dawkins
Zachary
Orr
Parker

After my attempts at ze funny.

Ill go LT(Orr), CB(Nyland), need a Nose Tackle & a DE. Would also love a CP type difference maker.

Last edited:
Way to early for class predictions.

Don’t see us signing 28 either. 25 is most likely, 26-27 max.

😂

Gotta love the cautionary posters. “It’s WAY too early for class predictions.” Thanks, Buddy. We’re sitting at 24 commitments. You think we’re only getting 25, so in your own words, we’re 1 short of where we’ll end up. But yeah, WAY too early. 🙄

Also...it’s a message board. And it’s just a prediction. That’s why we’re here.

Conventional wisdom has Tennessee signing 27-28, though.

😂

Gotta love the cautionary posters. “It’s WAY too early for class predictions.” Thanks, Buddy. We’re sitting at 24 commitments. You think we’re only getting 25, so in your own words, we’re 1 short of where we’ll end up. But yeah, WAY too early. 🙄

Also...it’s a message board. And it’s just a prediction. That’s why we’re here.

Conventional wisdom has Tennessee signing 27-28, though.
Didn’t mean that as a personal attack “buddy”. I’m entitled to my opinion, same as you are.

Callahan said just a few days ago that he doesn’t see a way to get more than 26. Price recently said that they did not have a initial counter left over from 2020. That is where I based by logic on 27-28 not being realistic. 25-26 is a realistic number and should be the “conventional wisdom”.

We are following the recruitment of 17-18 year old young men that are fickle at best. Add that to the ebbs and flows of wants and needs for each team recruiting each young man, along with many other outside factors, and you have an extremely fluid situation in every facet of recruiting.

Again, I just posted my opinion. You are entitled to yours but please don’t personally attack me the next time we don’t agree tit for tat. We are both Vols at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Didn’t mean that as a personal attack “buddy”. I’m entitled to my opinion, same as you are.

Callahan said just a few days ago that he doesn’t see a way to get more than 26. Price recently said that they did not have a initial counter left over from 2020. That is where I based by logic on 27-28 not being realistic. 25-26 is a realistic number and should be the “conventional wisdom”.

We are following the recruitment of 17-18 year old young men that are fickle at best. Add that to the ebbs and flows of wants and needs for each team recruiting each young man, along with many other outside factors, and you have an extremely fluid situation in every facet of recruiting.

Again, I just posted my opinion. You are entitled to yours but please don’t personally attack me the next time we don’t agree tit for tat. We are both Vols at the end of the day.

We have different definitions of “personal” attacks, I guess.

It’s just a prediction. It doesn’t have to end up being correct. This is a recruiting message board...the entire point is to speculate what Tennessee’s chances are of landing which kids. We do so with the understanding that they’re 17 year olds and that this isn’t an exact science. It’s not “way too early” for that reason. We have information to make educated guesses.

It’s not really that we disagreed on opinions. It’s just that you prefaced your post with the statement that the premise of the thread, which is basically the premise of a recruiting message board, is an invalid one. So you didn’t put forth an opinion on the class finish with which I could disagree. And that’s fine. Just don’t post anything then.

You mean that big guy, named Callahan said it?
-Dirty-Harry-Callahan-dirty-harry-34565611-200-200.jpg

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
I've read where we are looking at signing 28.
An "off the cuff" rumor with little basis it seems. From VQ who also said we'd take 27 last year, whoops...and now we can suddenly take even more, despite not undersigning? Grain of salt and all imo...

We have different definitions of “personal” attacks, I guess.

It’s just a prediction. It doesn’t have to end up being correct. This is a recruiting message board...the entire point is to speculate what Tennessee’s chances are of landing which kids. We do so with the understanding that they’re 17 year olds and that this isn’t an exact science. It’s not “way too early” for that reason. We have information to make educated guesses.

It’s not really that we disagreed on opinions. It’s just that you prefaced your post with the statement that the premise of the thread, which is basically the premise of a recruiting message board, is an invalid one. So you didn’t put forth an opinion on the class finish with which I could disagree. And that’s fine. Just don’t post anything then.
Ok. 👍

Reactions: NighthawkVol

Mims
Green
Ingrams-Dawkins
Zachary
Orr
Parker

You have to wonder if the NCAA is going to open the transfer portal for players in B10 that are angry about not getting to play. That would be a treasure trove of talent to pick from.

QB - Salter ⭐⭐⭐⭐

RB - Evans ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Brown ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wright ⭐⭐⭐

WR - Nixon ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Taylor ⭐⭐⭐
Merrill ⭐⭐⭐
Mosely/Colzie ⭐⭐⭐⭐

TE - Wolfe ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Campbell ⭐⭐⭐⭐

OL - Mims ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Smith ⭐⭐⭐⭐