Predicted 2021 record for Tennessee football

Predicted wins and losses

• Total voters
Unfortunately 6-6 is way too likely. Worse is they could be 4-6 needing to win out agains S. Alabama and Vandy to become bowl eligible. Both at home but both would love to beat the Vols in Neyland and prevent us from going bowling.

Reactions: LittleVol
Could be a terrible season, could be decent. With all of the transfers, both in and out, and a new coaching staff, this team is a complete wild card. They could go 3-9 and it wouldn't shock me, and they could go 9-3 and that wouldn't shock me, either.

I'll say 7-5 just because that's what Heupel's record was when I first heard of him as Oklahoma's QB in 1999. And then, may his second season as coach be a redux of 2000... :)

Reactions: VolinMC
I say 9-3 cause why the hell not.
Wish I had your confidence. I am afraid to hazard a guess ... oh alright ... in for a penny ... in for a pound ... "I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight, Can we please go 9-3 and beat Florida????"

Again,

5-7 or 6-6 is status quo
7-5 is definite improvement from last season
8-4 is a really good 1st year for CJH
9-3 or better is COY territory

B.Green, TN Tech, S.Alabama, Vandy are locks as wins

Bama and UGA are clearly likely losses

Florida is a probable loss however, would be a pleasant surprise to win. They aren’t unbeatable.

That leaves the “tossup games” as South Carolina, Mizzou, Pitt, UK and Ole Miss to decide the season.

I think SC and UK are pretty much going to be likely wins. Mizzou has less “talent” but being a road game makes them a little tougher but I suspect UT wins that one too.

The season’s progress comes in the form of can you beat a decent Pitt team at home early and can you beat Kiffin and the Rebels later. I believe they can.

8-4 is my pick but 7-5 would still be progress

This group of Yahooos we call VolNation can be pretty amazing sometimes. Here is the poll accompanying this thread. NAILED IT.
1638804384389.png

Reactions: sjt18

VN Store

Back